Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I haven't bad mouthed anyone that matters to this issue. In fact, I know less than nothing personally about this situation, just calling it as I see it on here. We have a 16 year old out on his own, NOT GOOD!

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Red Flag # 1....

"Beth". WHY on earth would somebody innocent and unattached to the situation repeatedly bring somebody's name into a discussion? Especially a minor, who has been accused of such evil and wrongdoing?

My guess? The Ego. Somebody likes to see their name in print.

3. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

You know this whole thread is about bringing that boy home. I have not posted because I don't have any info BUT I say if we all ignore the "kids" on here and maybe they will go away! But i agree why in the world would you post a name? Sounds like this is a game to them.

4. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

I have no idea where the kid is, I left JC and this state 2 years ago, so as far as Daniel goes I dont know where the hell he is.

And agreed yet again, I understand that, I've been stating this since yesterday afternoon.

Its quite simple really, parents like you if you even are one, convince their children that opinions don't matter, granted there are times when it is a one way conversation when there is only one answer to the problem. But back when I was in high school it did seem like even if we voted, it wouldnt really make much of a difference. And as far as an asshat goes you are telling me that if your child or best friend being verbally assaulted and harrased at school and on this stupid site, you wouldn't stick up for your friend or child...

5. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

btw look at there join date. enough said.

6. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Lol you guys have honestly missed the short bus, fine I'll tell you who I really am. My name is Kelvin Webster, I graduated from West 2 years ago and then I moved to Texas. Anymore information you need feel free to ask. And no i am not unattached to this because its someone I consider family at the center of this.

7. Cleopatra

Then why are you so involved all of a sudden?

Yes, you can have an opinion - will it be taken into consideration? Not necessarily. This is why children are children until they turn 18 and/or graduate. If we let the kids call the shots... well - this situation is a perfect example as to why kids should not make the decisions. And for the record, NO. I would NOT be on 4042 sticking up for myself or anybody in this situation. Esp where there has been no mention of names, except for the missing boy. You see, I find that often silence speaks volumes. The more people talk, the more truth comes out. So, you keep on posting. Your plan is backfiring, and somebody's guilty conscience is showing.

8. Cleopatra

What part of Texas? You going to school there?

9. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Let the truth come

Im so involved with it on here now because I just got told about this site a couple days ago, I knew about the situation around may 15th.

Yes I was Texas A&M Galveston, currently live in Seabrook.

10. Cleopatra

I already found you. :lol:

11. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Your good Cleo... :)

12. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

ok

Congrats lol

13. Cleopatra

14. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Technology at its best

Wow myspacing me, just when I thought parents were afraid of it :-D And that would be Beth, why the curiosity may I ask?

15. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Hmm

Tact in many situations may be considered to be naivety at first. As far as interfering well...I do what must be done :)

16. Rostrawberry

Now I have face that goes with her name :)

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll bet someone's wishing they'd kept quiet now.

18. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Ok

Not that it will much difference.

19. Rostrawberry

No, but its nice to have a face now

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member