Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

And you would be mistaken...if you have your face good, the fact remains that she knows nothing, so harassing her wont do anything other than make those who do it look stupid. She has nothing to hide, she is just as concerned if not more concerned for Daniel's return than most.

2. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Haha

There are ways to do it, you just have to look in the right places.

3. sus

sus Well-Known Member

Kaos

IF this is a friend of your..someone you consider a sister then great. But there is a mother at home and no matter what has happened at that home, her son is gone. With out a word. IF you are not a parent you have no idea what that feels like. I had a child that decided her friends games were more important than my rules and left. I was terrifed as I didn't know who she was with or what she was doing. It was not a matter of control.. it was wanting my child to be safe and keep her from harm.
    IF Daniel is out there and doesn't want to come home that is his business....but he at least needs to call his parents and let them know he is ok . Open that line of communication. If his friends know where he is or your friend they need to talk to DAniel and convince him to call his parents.

4. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

And you should be working anyway lol

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't care enough to even look, so no worries there. 8)

6. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

No it doesn't but its nice to have a face since "Beth's" name is mentioned several times.

7. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Hmm

I agree wholeheartedly, but on his location I have no clue, neither do any of the people at West that I know, trust me I have been asking. 16 is defintely too young to be out on the streets with no parental guidance.

8. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Acknowledged

Fair Enough

9. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I am confused...humor me for a second

If this girl is indeed pregnant and they are madly in love....I can't imagine Daniel having no contact with this girl for this long. This doesn't sit right with me. Can you atleast convince the girl to tell Daniel to call home and least tell his parents that he is okay and maybe all this will stop.

10. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to figure out why a missing person's report hasnt been filed. If anything, I figured this story would have been all over the news!

If the friends dont know where he is, if the gf doesnt know where he is, then there is definately a problem. Runaway or not, he is still a minor and more could be done right now to find him. (ie: press, media, etc)

Just my two cents.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Isn't stated further back that the girl was not really pregnant. And it was the third time she was not really pregnant?

12. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Actually

It would seem pretty logical in my book. If someone doesnt want to be found they will do anything in their power to cut communications no matter how traumatic it may be to the other party, or maybe he was trying to protect her, only he knows. She wouldnt lie to me about this, she has no idea where the guy is the only line of communication they could have had was taken by Daniel's mom.

13. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

As far as that

Ill check to be sure, but last time i checked she still was.

14. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Good point

Has their been one put out or was just a word of mouth thing?

15. Cleopatra

And she had every right to take that cellphone away. Her mom had NO right to supply another one. When I place restrictions on one of my children, I will be darned if somebody will override my parental decisions and undermine MY authority on MY child.

Did somebody rip out all the payphones in the NC, too? He's not calling her?

16. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

it's not on the news because it's a runaway story. when's the last time you saw one of those? he may be a minor, but it seems he left of his own free will. also, he's not a small child, but a 16 year old. if it were feared that his disappearance were due to abduction or some other foul play, it would probably have been on the news already...

and there's so many threads on this topic, i can't remember if anyone stated they filed a missing person report or not. even if they did, the circumstances (runaway 16 year old male) probably cause law enforcement to not take it as seriously, either. they probably think that the kid will get tired, hungry, broke, etc. and go home, or he's hiding out with someone and is fine. yes, harboring a runaway minor might be unlawful, but it's way down the list of priorities.

somebody knows where he is, but it's most likely another minor teenager. if they know where he is and they know he is fine, why would they help out the "Them" in this seemingly "us vs them" conflict? you gotta think like a teenager. what's the biggest obstacle to a 16 year old doing exactly what he wants to do?

parents. aka, the enemy. to be circumvented and defeated at all cost...

sure, i loved my parents. but i left home at 17 because i wanted to be in control of my own life, too, and i thought they were totally screwy. i didn't vanish into thin air or anything, but they didn't know exactly where i was or how i was getting along.

by the way, it was amazing how smart my parents had gotten by the time i was 22

17. Cleopatra

Curious, how are you checking from Texas? Did you go with her and personally see the results of the test? Not being snarky here, just sayin'.

18. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Valid Point

I can see your side too...maybe he just doesn't want to call. Sometimes you have to let kids vent their frustration until they come to their senses I have a feeling that he is ok though...there have been a couple times when I would just drive or just leave the house for a few hours just to clear my head. Just give it time.

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

A month is long enough to "clear your head" . That's lame.

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I would like to know myself.

My IDIOTIC 16 year sister just tried to pull this stupid stunt ......and I called her on it. Went to the store, bought the test, came back and said start urinating. Then for good measure I said if there is only 1 pink line that doesn't mean you're having a girl ......... Needless to say she cried and admitted to her deceitfulness. Dag, I HATE A LIAR......