Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i'm sure it was an effort to verify his story, which in turn would lend creedence to what he says

and there's obviously plenty that's been left out of these stories. we (the adults) are not taking sides so much as showing empathy for another parent's misery. at this point, people (other than his family members) aren't actually pushing him to go home as much as just trying to get him to call home long enough to say he's ok

2. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

ok

which was more likely around last year, she has worked at the same job for a few months now, correct me i fim wrong Pyro

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

thank you. three threads over 200 posts each is hard to keep track of

4. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

Why don't you all, who know so much, TELL HIS FAMILY WHERE HE IS??????????? And don't use that LAME excuse that you really don't know because that is BS. We are a might bit smarter than you are. You do not fool us. Wake up, kiddos. You want to be considered for your opinions? You want to be treated as adults? Well here's a tip. Gorw an act like it and for the love of God and all that is holy, DO THE RIGHT THING.

5. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

GUY???? Why would she have ANOTHER guy go with her to the doctor and not the babies "father"??? Now that DOES NOT sound right at ALL!!!!

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Well if she is pregnant (and that's a big if) ......I see a Maury show in her future.

7. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

... im not even going to entertain this again...

8. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

ok

Its called having a friend that you can trust.

9. turtlepits

She didn't trust Daniel????
    Sounds like another possible baby daddy to me!

10. Pyro

Pyro Guest

Because im like family to her, and since the mother of the baby's father drove him to run away, she asked me would i mind going, and danger, trust me i went and thats not to make kaos's story seem true, i really went. believe me or not i really dont care because you are not that important and she quit her job by the way and everyone fails a class here and there!

11. turtlepits

LMAO!!!!!!! You got it!!

12. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Immaturity noted...

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok question, if you graduated 2 years ago that makes you about 20yo right and no i cannot go on myspace from this computer to see for myself. Now i understand, correct me if i am wrong that the girl in question is 16 or 17,right? Now my question is, how would a guy your age 2 years ago at 18 be allowed to have such a close relationship with a 14 or 15yo girl? Just trying to understand and make sense of it.

14. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

Kaos:

1: I've never named called on this or any other board. I've stated facts regarding what happened to myself and my son.

2: I have no idea what you're talking about with regard to her not being able to go in her own pool - I know nothing about any county mandate. I've done NOTHING to Beth or her mother other than speak out in this forum. If she's facing those consequences, it's because of her own actions. She's taken out a no-contact order on me. I've not retaliated in any way. This is the first I've heard of any of that.

3: The girl and her mother have lied repeatedly about what goes on at their house, whether or not the girl was pregnant, and to what extent they've helped Daniel. I can totally understand your frustration and anger toward me if you've bought into what they've undoubtedly told you - but very little of it is probably true. As passionately as you've argued here about people bashing the girl and her mother after only hearing one side of the story - I implore you to do the same. I'd be more than happy to have a conversation with you. PM me if you want my number. I think you'll find I'm a very different woman than the one the girl and her mother portray me to be.

15. turtlepits

Well, if thats the case when did she find out she was "with child" ???

16. mnredsky

Must be looking in the mirror.....

17. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Can I get a show of hands of people whom have failed a class... here or there?

<<NOT raising my hand>>

Why is webbie allowing this nonsense to continue? This sticky thread has gotten way out of hand as well as the numerous other threads that have long been flushed down the virtual toilet.

18. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Clarification

Actually 19 right now...we were all in ROTC together, I was the senior NCO which meant I had contact with all the classes. Especially in the morning I was a TA for the freshman class and I was in there everyday. When you are in charge of a group of individuals you learn more about them...case closed.

19. mnredsky

hmmmmmmmm, A LYNNETTE :confused:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

20. turtlepits

my hand is not raised ! I want to know when this guy went with her to the doctor. I think someone is telling a lie!!