Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Failed nada one class here......

2. Pyro

Pyro Guest

Lady ive seen you in action at the school. Dont go making yourself to be this angle, yeah maybe not everything is being said but thats from both sides, you gave her address out over 4042.com. Ive seen you sit outside her house while i was there, you have had your oldest son follow her brother and you almost got her mother fired from work, come one NOW, how nice could you be??

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

me either

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Which angle?[​IMG]

5. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

chill. i was commenting on why someone looked up kaos on myspace: to try to verify his story. like it or not, anonymity does not carry as much weight as forthrightness. at least kaos has the stones to say who he is. people (adults) are more likely to believe/respect a person who owns up to who they are than a person that appears out of the blue and starts making unprovable, anonymous claims

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

the address was posted, how did i miss that??????? Listen kid, you are really hurting the girl's case more than helping by your juvenile accusations and very poor spelling.

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Hadn't thought of that..8)

8. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

link?

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I want to know why Pyro has not answered my question......he must be calling "Beth" to give me an answer .

WHEN DID YOU GO TOTHE DOCTOR WITH HER??

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i am sorry but i think the age gap is rather large for a girl of her age two years ago and it kind of goes to the state of mind of the parents that allow a "close" relationship to form with that large an age gap for a 14yo. Now at 16 it is a different story but at 14yo i would be bothered. JMHO

11. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Well

Im not one of the kind of "supervisors" if you want to call it that, that just barks orders. If you know anything about military nature in general, enlisted people no matter what rank, in the same unit they are going to talk.

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

13. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

eh

No with everything out in the open here, this would be suitable.

14. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

Here's part of my frustration, Kaos. I'm Daniel's mom. I'M Daniel's mom. Not Beth. Not Beth's mother. Daniel had not been obeying my rules, as a parent I took away his privilges. I was not trying to keep him away from Beth. I even explained that to Beth. I was grounding him for not obeying my rules about drinking, for lying to me, and for skipping school. All they had to do was wait 2 weeks and they'd have been able to start seeing each other outside of school. In addition - DURING this grounding - I'd taken Beth to church with us, taken them out bowling, we had lunch at Fudruckers the weekend before he left (myself, Daniel, Beth, Mike & Daniel's brothers). Daniel and Beth both were just upset that they were not being allowed to be alone together. I was NOT keeping Daniel from being a father. I was making sure he understood that fathering a child didn't instantly make him a Man. You haven't been told the whole truth, Kaos.

Again, I am Daniel's mom. Part of Daniel's punishment was no cell phone for two weeks. Unfortunately, Beth's mother decided to hinder my ability to parent my son the way I saw fit. The "line of communication" I took away from Daniel before he left was a cell phone that Beth's mother provided for him behind my back. Beth's mother told me the day after Daniel left that Beth had bought Daniel the cell phone. Said she'd tried to talk Beth out of it but that Beth was "pig headed" (her words, not mine) about it. More lies.

#1 - Beth is not old enough to sign a contract with any cell phone carrier and it's not a pre-paid phone. The phone is in my purse right now.

#2 - I'm looking at a note from Beth to Daniel where she states "I'm so glad my mom gave you that phone. She knew I wouldn't be able to handle not talking to you". Beth's mother intentionally interfeared with my ability to parent MY son - and what's worse - blamed it on her daughter.

You don't know the whole story either, Kaos. Just the side you're close to. And I guarantee you, you haven't been told the truth.

15. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Granted i can see your view on this but it wasnt a bf/gf relationship it was a friendly thing.

16. Pyro

Pyro Guest

Oh sry i was reading the posts, you people are really funny, and by the way ive never failed a class either but a lot of people fail classes. And the story behind the doctor is, when daniel was here she took a home pregnancy test when daniel was here, he then ran away and she had a doctor's appointment set for the 9th of may which is weird because i believe thats 2 days after he ran away. Oh and my name isnt important. and i dont care if you say " he doesnt have the stones to say it" i dont want this lady following me around and having the cops at my house all the time, i have enough drama in my life and i dont need this lady's!

17. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Then why did you disenroll Daniel

18. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

1. You are an idiot.
    2. I was close with all the people in my unit, that was my job...to know them, their strengths and their weaknesses. The thing you dont realize is that I was close friends with all of the freshman in that class including Pyro and he can vouch for that.

19. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

Hon, and all the frids of Daniel, can you not see that it looks like all of you who know the situation, or people involved or Daniel himself, are hiding something? Can you not see that? Logically it makes no sense that all of you are completely innocent. And while you yourself may not know, I am sure you could hazard a guess as to who might. Would it not then make sense to say you may INDIRECTLY know something?

So far all I've read through was how "immature" we adults were being and how all of you know Daniel and all this other stuff. Now, NONE of you has said anything about where he is, yet, all the while, you all ALLUDE to the fact that someone does. Now, I will be 44 years old tomorrow and have had many, many spins on this earth and am far from stupid. You may pull the wool over each others eyes here but not everyones.

I think all of you need to get together and decide on who is going to come forward. This has gone on long enough and too much time has been wasted arguing here further. If this becomes criminal matter or the police get REAL involved, you all may find yourselves in very uncomfortable shoes. I think there is some serious thinking to be done and some sould searching.

20. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Do they all send you myspace comments telling you how much they love you too???