Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

No granted we know there is lacking parenting on both sides as we can all tell.

2. Gasoleendreams

Gasoleendreams Active Member

I know everyone has been searching all day for him but we must not give up! I have an idea on where he might be, somewhere none of us thought to check.

3. Pyro

Pyro Guest

ok i look at it like this, maybe both sides are to blame, who knows, everyone is claiming that this person is a liar and that person is a liar, who knows the actual truth, NO ONE DOES!

4. Gasoleendreams

Just a thought:

You can't really tell the level of someone's intelligence by the way they type. Spell check and a search engine could make a 12 year old seem like an adult. I personally look at where the forum posters are from, then judge and rant from there :D

5. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

1. Ken...Go watch CSI...
    2. As far as gasoleen I can barely contain my laughter with you guys thinking thats Beth's mom. Gas tell them who you are before I die please lol

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

What, your house?? :roll:

7. Gasoleendreams

The jig is up!! Run for it!!

8. Pyro

Pyro Guest

see you people are so quick th think he is at our house because we defend beth. What about your house has it been checked!

9. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

It was the same day of that incident, but again, you've been fed a half truth. My husband was up at PI earlier that day looking for Daniel. Daniel had been wanting to get a job there. He looked in Beth's mom's car window to see if it looked like Daniel had ever been in it. Beth's mom came out and said "Can I help you." (she and my husband had never met). My husband said "I'm looking for my son". Beth's mom said "You must be Daniel's dad". My husband said "Yes, and I'm looking for my son". At that point everything was calm. Then the PI general manager came running out and stirred things up, brandishing his cell phone and yelling "Do I need to call the cops!? Come on, boy, come on." I was on the phone with my husband at the time, heard everything that was going on, and told him to just get in the car and leave. When the general manager at PI started coming at my husband, my husband said "Do we have a problem?!" I again told him to just get in the car and leave. At that point he did. There was never a confrontation with Beth's mom at all. It was between my husband and the general manager at PI.

Again - you've been fed a line of bull.

10. Gasoleendreams

None of us thought to check THE INTERNET. Theres a good website that run aways go to.

wowomg.com

11. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

What you pedophiles do on your own time is your business and your a sick ****...

12. Gasoleendreams

Im not sure who thought I was beth's mom but i'm Kaos' cousin and a friend of 'unknown girl 3425624624'. Since her name is taboo, obviously.

13. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Sounds like two sides, two stories, enough blame to go around for everybody!!! That is why Daniel needs to go HOME to his mom, with Beth...without Beth...whatever, lets just let THESE FAMILIES work these things out between themselves. Maybe get family counselors involved WHATEVER!!!! But the main thing here is have Daniel go home so they CAN ALL move forward in the current situation!!! Good grief....if she is pregnant...think about the unborn child!!! BOTH THESE families is his/her family!!! WORK IT OUT!!!!! and that is what needs to get Daniel to his mom.

14. Gasoleendreams

Or a person with perfect communication skills just being lazy? Depends on who you ask.

15. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Yea

Yeah I understand, I know the most logical answer would be to grill the friends and find out but they know nothing. Gas knows nothing he is La, I know nothing Im in TX and Pyro knows nothing and neither does beth. Check with Daniel's friends at school. I know he has a group of friends that he always hangs out with

16. Pyro

Pyro Guest

WOW

Honestly i believe that until you said the PI manager started coming at your husband, for one that guy is a puss. HE is scared of everyone including his employees. And 2 i didnt say at pizza inn the incident was at beths house because ive heard from the witnesses there who saw it!

17. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

The second one was for all those that think that Gas is beth's mom.

18. Gasoleendreams

Yea, me too.

19. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

I agree

Regardless of anything else, this involves both families and they need to come together to end this.

20. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you never had a close friend...?