Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Better an epic war than a fail fight, amirite?

2. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Did Daniel pack up some of his stuff before he left? Is this a guarantee "run-away" situation?

My heart just goes out to you...I can't imagine...

3. Gasoleendreams

Gasoleendreams Active Member

Only if I get to use my lock.

4. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

OK

It was more like looking up to me as a brother figure, if there was a problem she came to me and talked about, just like she would Pyro. You are honestly trying to make this more than it really is...

5. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

And my axe.
    [​IMG]

6. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

He left with $40 and a change of clothes. The screen was pushed out of his bedroom window from the inside.

7. Gasoleendreams

hax

8. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

I hope he's okay.

9. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

Me too. Desperately.

10. Gasoleendreams

couldn't have gone far with 40 bucks >.>

11. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

I understand

I'm aware of the fraternization protocol if that is what you were referring to.

12. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

this post bothers me. was it Daniel that was in the house watching through the window? kind of sounds like that is what you started to say......

13. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Eh

That is what it sounds like...

14. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

But on another note

Ill get back to this later I've got some errands to run.

15. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

Exactly. No car. No workers permit. No money in his bank account. Someone has to be helping him. I can't imagine it's an adult with other kids. Maybe an older friend of a friend - 19 or 20 yr old with their own apartment, maybe? And if that's the case, he'll have to start chipping in for rent and gas and food pretty soon. If he can't get a job without a workers permit, what then? I want to find him before anything bad happens - drugs, gangs, whatever. I don't see Daniel doing those things, but who knows! My mind wanders to the worst so I try not to think about it. Concentrate on finding him - hanging posters - organizing this vigil - making phone calls. I can't just do nothing.

16. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

does a 16 year old kid, lawfully old enough to drop out of school, really need a permit to get a job?

17. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

actually he doesn't need a workers permit at age 16 does he. I know I had one when I was 14 but my friends at 16 didn't! Just an FYI, good luck finding your son!

18. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I think he has to have something signed by his parents for him to lawfully drop out of school! Last I checked, when my brother did he had to have something signed by my parents!

19. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

20. Kiddo_08

Kiddo_08 Member

No pyro - I am only a year or so older then you - a graduating senior - I wish to add. That is how I know you and everyone else in this mess. :jester:

Sex doesn't just happen. :banghead:
    Just say no

Daniels mistake was having it with her - along with everyone else who has made the same mistake.:allears: