Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

I don't see it, FF. Last PM I got was earlier today.

2. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I have passed some info that was passed along to me to Daniels mother tonight. I had heard that one of the kids in my daughter's youth group mentioned in group that they know where he is, he is fine and does not want to be found, (and I did confront my daughter on this). I told Daniel's mom that she might want to talk to the pastor of the church and hopefully he can help get some more information. I am going to be keeping my ears open for sure. I just hope that I have eased her mind, even a little, in knowing that he is ok. Wish I had more info, but that was all I had. If I do hear any more, I will surely pass it along.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That is great news and if he is any kind of a youth paster he will relay the info to Daniel's mom and most definitely council Daniel to honor his Mother as the Bible says.

4. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

You ROCK..... I feel we are getting a step closer :)

5. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

I relayed the same type of info from my group. I had a whole lesson planned for tonight, but in praying today, I realized I needed to talk about Daniel and the whole situation. I was told he is okay. I did make it clear that I hoped Daniel would somehow contact his mother, and just let her know he is okay, and the rest we can work out. I would love to talk to Daniel and help the situation, if needed.

6. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Hmm

I've missed quite a bit. But as far as Daniel you should be able to track his SSN, try going to police and see if they have a method of tracking it which im sure they do.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Be careful trusting the teenage mob mentality, we all remember in high school repeating what someone else said cause if they said it then it must be true. i just do not understand that if he is ok and still local why a Christian boy would dishonor and put his mother through so much torture. Was there anyway to press for more info, some honest self witnessed info???

8. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

thats good

Knowing that he is ok is good, but I say yet again trust me on this one, as long as he is safe, let him decide when he wants to come back. If he comes back forced rather than on his own terms it will cause more problems trust me.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That is a good idea except when it comes to a job, that info is only relayed to the government quarterly, so it could be 3 months after he finds a job before it would be available.

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Knowing that his/her friends are checking this site out, why would you put this information on here?

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Kaos, you sound like a guy with a good head on his shoulders so i know you understand the whole point of this whole thread is to let his parents know he is ok, by not doing that he is showing his immaturity and breeding more fear and putting his family through more than most mothers could handle. It takes 2 minutes to pick up a phone, what in the world could he have done or feel so very guilty about that he cannot relay to his parents and family that he is ok?

12. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

True

That does make it a bit more problematic, but someone said that they have been in contact with him and he is safe which is the important thing.

13. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Maybe

I appreciate that, but you can't even be sure if has done anything or hasn't done anything. For all we know he may just be ****ed off. I've had times with dealing with my stepmom when she was "unreasonable," I would just hop in my car get away for a bit until I cooled down.

14. sarahmama

Kaos, you sound so much more in tune with this board tonight. We just want to help a mother have peace. I think it is good for Daniel to know that his high school buddies are going to give him up soon. He could end all of this now with just one phone call. Instead, it's going to be really embarrassing when the police find him, after the candlelight vigil. Two things that will bring him to light more, and none of it would be necessary, if he would just contact his mom.

15. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Eh I guess

Had to clear some things up first, but since we have someone who knows where he is problem is solved for the most part.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah Kaos i understand that, but getting away for a bit is a lot different than disappearing for a month. Maybe someone has said he is ok but how does his family know that this someone is not implicit in his disappearance and is just trying to get the attention away from the fact that he is still missing? Being a Mom of 3 boys, well guess i should say Men now as tghey are all over 21, who has been to hades and back with them, my initial suspicion would be that something terrible has happened and that someone may be trying to cover it up. Yeah, i know, we Moms always think the worst but we would not be real Moms if we did not. i just think that if this child is the Christian boy that he proclaims to be, he would be mature and respectful enough to honor his faith and let his family now he is ok. He has been given go betweens who could pass that info onto his family if he is so afraid of facing up and yet, he has not.

17. sarahmama

Can we put this kid on ignore? You want people to stop bad mouthing "Beth", but you are badmouthing Daniel's mom. You start looking too. Oh wait, you don't have to look, you already know where he is.

Anyways, I would love to look for Daniel. Hey Pyro, where do you live, I'll start there...

18. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

OK

I know its been awhile just give it time...if you have faith just leave it in God's hands.

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Already did earlier today but folks keep quoting him, her, or it:evil:

20. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

Of course, 16 year-old Daniel is indeed a juvenile also.

Now then....Are we SURE there are no kids here that have some information they would like to share with the police pronto?