Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Its off and on

This starts back from post page 5 on...just realized how long this thing has been going on.

2. magnolia

magnolia Well-Known Member

We Kaos?

You got a mouse in your pocket?

Or were you lying when you claimed to be an adult in Texas? After all, I did say "kids", didn't I?

Boy, for someone who allegedly doesn't fit the group I was addressing...you sure jumped in there fast with your defensive response.

By the way...are you related to Causeschaos who put in an appearance here not too long ago under another controversial thread?

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i don't see any mention of her name on page 5

4. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

No im just sticking up for my friends that are being accused of "harboring a minor/ withholding information leading
    to the whereabouts of a minor. No I'm definitely not lying peppercorn can vouch for that as well as arkpals2u on who I am.
    So no there is no mouse in my pocket.

5. Pyro

Pyro Guest

You are kidding right??

You really think us soo called kids have this boy, you adults really arent as smart as yall claim to be. You guys make laugh, you can come look if you want to, dont think you will find him. lol so what part do you play in this?? Or are you just another one in the community who wants to help and put their two cents in?!

6. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

There is no need to defend anyone...This thread was to help look for Daniel.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Depends on how you set your options. 10 per page, 40, etcetera

8. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

As far as names

Gasoleen was the first one to mention a name if Im correct, a name would've been mentioned afterwards anyway after those who figured I was Beth actually searched for my myspace page and found her as one of my friends...But I meant
    the whole lets stalk the girl to find more info stuff started between page 5-9

9. Tangerine

well yeah, i guess you're right. :lol:

10. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

There wasn't until people who have been requesting her address started getting belligerent and calling her a heathen and such...

11. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Maybe I am blind...I haven't read anywhere about address, and calling her names.

12. Tangerine

have you talked to her today?

13. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

No

Honestly didn't get a chance, was out with my gf the majority of the day.

14. Tangerine

i know this stress can't be good for the baby.

15. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

No kidding...

16. Tangerine

encourage her to take care of herself. no drinking or smoking. go to the dr regularly. regardless of how everyone feels there is a new baby coming into this world that did not ask for this situation. this baby deserves a chance with mom and dad and even grandma.

17. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Ok

She doesn't drink or smoke, but i will relay that too her, im happy atleast someone has some kind of concern.

18. Tangerine

I have 2 daughters, one is your age. I was pregnant at 18. I know its scary but I also know that things can work out.

I still want Daniel to come home or at least call his mom or he could even call me. He's got to be scared to death. This is a big life change but he can handle it and so can everyone else. Everyone has to work together.

19. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Absolutely

Your right, I'm hoping those that know will say something and end this, at least to the point of knowing where he is.

20. Tangerine

I'm hoping the same thing.