Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

Just got a call from KlassKids! They're an organization founded by Polly Klass' father (the girl that was abducted and killed a couple of years ago out in Colorado). Anyway... they work closely with the National Organization for Missing and Exploited Children. They help with runaway cases too, with the goal of getting kids back home before they end up on the street, into crime, or drugs, etc.

They're going to fax a copy of the poster of Daniel, along with info about the vigil to the local TV stations and newspapers requesting coverage!! They say TV stations usually respond when a request comes from the Nat. Org for Missing & Exploited Children!

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Awesome!!!!!!!!

3. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

WTG! I think i got it in the N and O but not sure yet.....

i think i know everybody...lol..relax it's a joke

4. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

May sound silly, but can it be posted in Lost/Found section of Craigslist? I don't know, just another idea to where you can get the word out. I know I've seen pics of people on there before that have been missing.

5. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

Wonder if Everybody is any relation to the Notme character who's always causing trouble at my house?

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

7. peppercorns

nobody's twin...everybody- the really popular people

Because every good mom knows - that is Everybody does it - our kids want to do it too. And if something goes awry, Nobody did it!

(this everybody on 4042.com is saying they don't do it so that is even better - point taken )

8. Now that I'm here we should be all set!

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! This really cracked me up for some reason!! Thanks Pep!

10. Pyro

Pyro Guest

Honestly i reasoned myself and i figured arguing wasnt the answer and yet you still talk crap, get over yourself!! You know i respect beths family and i respect daniels family and i spoke to his mom today as you can read and we reasoned this ourselves and you know, you are right, your opinion isnt important. But keep talking i dont care ne more, because apparently me, daniels mom, and our friends( NOT YOU) have figured out the most important thing here and that is daniel coming home or contacting his mother. Both are really important, you got involved because you hate "her" and "her" family. You dont even care that daniel is gone, so get over yourself, i was done with all the harsh crap this morning and im done talking crap to people after i post this!!

11. peppercorns

Pyro - I posted that several hours ago - oh my goodness - get over yourself and stop dragging up old posts....

mymymymymy you can talk all sorts of junk but I can't say a word.

*sigh * oh to be young and silly again****

12. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

fixed

13. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

just stopped at the cash points at the amoco at 42 and barber mill...daniel's flier is still up, but disturbingly, there's another one right next to it. a 15 year old black girl with light hazel eyes last seen wearing simpsons pajamas...

sad. i was trying to explain the whole thing to my 6 year old who asked who those kids were. hug your babies tight people.

14. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

aawww this is crazy...How long was the girl missing. I hope they find both of them really soon.

def hug your kids...I hug mine every chance I get and tell them "I love them" atleast 50 times or more a day. I am sure they think I am crazy :)

15. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

How about we all get over ourselves! Especially us adults. Let's set the example for civility, take the high road, and lay off the kids, eh? "Love thy neighbor" is easy when you already like thy neighbor. It's when we don't that we're expected to practice what we preach.

Pyro, you got the last lick. Now let's lay down the verbal billy sticks, K?

Any word from the gang on where Daniel might be? Any of your friends have any guesses? Hear any rumors? Where would you look first... who would you call first if, say, Daniel owed you money? There's still a reward you know. And who knows, it might be the start of a beautiful friendship if it ends up being you who gets handed five brand new Ben Franklins. :mrgreen:

If ya hear anything, call me.

16. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

My word! What's wrong with the world these days? Does it sound like she was abducted or there was foul play? At least I have some comfort in knowing Daniel left of his own accord. I couldn't imagine...

17. packleader

packleader Guest

Was there any leads with this? I hope that you get contacted soon to let you know that your son is safe. I can't imagine what you are going through.

18. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

No new info, other than he was talking on the phone with a guy named Bobby. No last name. No other info.

Thank you to the congregation at The Church @ Clayton Crossings and the wonderful young lady who was willing to share what she knew. Even if it didn't lead me to him, I know that he was alive and well as of the date they spoke.

19. TJ1947

TJ1947 Well-Known Member

Dangerboy - I'm rarely out that direction and between work, the phone calls I need to make, and VBS at my church this weekend, I don't think I can get out there before Sunday. Is there any way you could get a number off the flier for me? I'd like to invite the girls family to join us at the vigil Sunday evening. If the media shows up, we may be able to get BOTH their names and faces out there.

20. peppercorns

hey moms- I posted under that other thread that the kids are all real quick to buy the idea of him just hiding from you. I will not feel that this is resolved until he contact you. I think it is safe to say that every parent would agree with me. Daniel contacting you is the the only was we can be certain.

So teens pass the word that a phone call from Daniel to mom is the only viable proof that he is ok. All he has to say is that he is not ready to come home, if that is what he wishes.