A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

WHAT exactly are imitation blueberries made of?

2. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Me too, going to Tucker Lake today after doing a few things around here...whooo hooo..

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I believe it! I put too much weight on my leg bowling and my leg started hurting. Tennis was hysterical, I couldn't stop laughing, watching the replays!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks Cleo, shoulda got on sooner this AM, LOL. I been playing with said puppy.................................:mrgreen: I think I am good though, just gotta pay a lot of attention to what the little bugger is getting into.

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Sad about Big Brown....wish he had won yesterday!

6. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

Did anyone hear what they think happened to Big Brown? I'm guessing the heat had something to do with it. He was so big, perhaps the heat had more effect on him than it did on the others....IDK, don't know that much about horses. Shame he didn't win the TC. Still waiting for another.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Phew... its time to get out of the heat! Painted the other 1/2 of my porch this morning.. and now its time for some chicken wings from McKinleys!! Yum-o!!! I really would have liked to go to that All Things NC fair at the state fairgrounds, but I just don't think I could stand being on the hot pavement in this heat for more than about 10 minutes!!

Stay Cool!!

8. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

haha, no idea. i think it was a wedding reception or something, but whoever the DJ was had a very powerful system.

Indeed. and it usually doesn't sound like "pour some sugar on me" "i love rock and roll" and "sweet home Alabama" =P

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I believe the root-cause was the cracked hoof, they did not practice him on the track and has had pretty mild workouts from what I understand.

That they already had a $30,000,000.00 deal for his stud fees already set up probably had absolutely nothing to do with it, after all what is the worst that could happen!

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Wild strawberries having a wild party?

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey girl, what type of gates? i need a gate to keep the dogs from coming up on the deck when we have company over, would they work or am i too late?

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Uh, bring the leftovers on over here and give Lucy a chance to apologize:lol::lol::lol:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok, one more post in a row:lol: It was great seeing Kellbell and LChandler at the Dixon graduation:hurray::hurray::hurray: So proud of dgd, so many awards for everything including volunteer work, good citizenship, 100% attendance for the whole year, math, etc. Can ya tell i am a proud Nanna:lol:

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Just way to hot to cook. Stuck a pizza in oven and due to being bored I actually read all of instructions. Number one: Do not eat without cooking.

Oh, for goodness sakes...would someone actually eat a frozen pizza? Sure, I ate cold pizza, from the Fridge, when younger but this is just ridiculous. Maybe I'm just BORED out of my mind today!

Sherry

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

So, out of curiousity, is the new job in the same field as the one you left???

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

No leftovers...so sorry..if Lucy wants to apologize I think she should have started by sharing that present from HG :jester:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Uh, i think DH totally overruled that one:lol::lol::lol:

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Law suits, probably not worried about frozen so much as thawed.

Ask yourself who would eat raw fish????

Actually the answer is me! :mrgreen:

19. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I used to think the same thing when I read the directions! BF made a good point; 'There are SOME people out there that actully NEED those directions!'. Scarey thought huh?ok

20. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yep. Me too! Just thought is was funny when I actually took the time to read the instructions from number one through whatever. I usually just look for the degree and length of time. Sure is funny what one can find when really paying attention.

Love some sushi on our end. The teen could live off of it if I would let her.

Sherry