Daniel Johnson - Missing. Do you have info?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by littlered74, May 29, 2008.

1. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Ok...I can understand that you are concerned but concern can also give way to loss of rationality. You may think that just because see a kid your child knows, they know the exact whereabouts of your child. Maybe they do, maybe they don't but going to random parties and asking questions will ruin the mood of the party. And I understand I would feel obligated to ask all my child's friends for info, but im not going to jump off the deep end and question every kid between 15-18 who lives in Johnston County...go for the obvious. Ask cops to patrol any and all hangout of kids in the Johnston County area.

2. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

No

Im just saying that there are more logical places to check. And as far as the investigation process, its not going to be "Hey do any of you guys know where Daniel is?" Group of kids: "No." Officer:"Oh ok, have a good night." Its not that simple...

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

hey, did you check with her so see if she was still pregnant?

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

SFW? Do you really think the important thing here is the mood of a party?? I was able to follow you the other day - but you're like reverting back to HS here.

YOU DON'T HAVE KIDS. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD DO. PERIOD.

(That so freaking what, webbie - I swear!) lol

5. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Believe Pyro said she was a few posts back, I honestly did get a chance to.

6. Cleopatra

Oh yeah, cuz he would NEVER hang with all of his old classmates.

7. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Ok...

And enough of the Webbie stuff, you sound like XO jeez...I just want him to be found, but sending the police off to random locations looking for answers isnt going to get them. Did anyone get anything out on the news yet?

8. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

No

No im saying its not going to be a simple one question then leave thing, they will have to do an in-depth investigation to actually get answers. Hence ruining the party, but since we dont care about that feel free.

9. Cleopatra

I thought it was stated back a few pages, that her ex boyfriend said she lost the baby. But that is just hearsay.

10. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

Im not even sure.

11. Cleopatra

Yes, we don't care. We have children. We don't care about stuff like that. You are a child, you do care about stuff like that.

12. Cleopatra

Re: webbie stuff - It was a private joke, newbie.

Wow. Where have you been all of our adulthoods? You have ALL the answers.

13. Cleopatra

Right here, Kaos. She was specifically asking you if you had heard anything.

14. Kaos78

Kaos78 Well-Known Member

And I say again im not even sure...but deuces

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were awfully sure of the answer a few days ago.............................................

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:confused::confused::confused:i am totally confused, you profess to be so close to Beth, but after about a week posting on the board, you have yet to pick up the phone to call to see if she is in fact carrying a child:confused: Sweetie, your credence is going downhill very fast unfortunately. If you care so much about everything that is going on as you profess, why do you not have time to pick up the phone to verify your continuous posting?????

17. Cleopatra

18. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Any Good News

I was away this weekend and I am not going to back track and read all the posts. I just want to know how the vigil went and if Daniel was found.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Well.. the question has been asked several times, and so far no answer. So either no one went, or no ones talking.. pick one. :?

20. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Strange...... :(