A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Ahha! I just KNEW there was something fishy about you!:lol:

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Random side note about fish: Trader Joe's has wild caught mahi and swordfish in their frozen foods, and it's less than $6 per pound! Got some last week and grilled it 3 different days - YUMMMMMMM. This corn-fed Iowa girl loves a great steak, but this was so good, and is much skinny jeans friendlier.

5. Sherry A.

I will not let my daughter know as she loves the movie Free Willy and will jump through my computer to get you.

Sherry :jester:

6. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

OK, I've seen them slap their flukes on the surface of the water, but kick!?!?

Just how, exactly, do they do that?:mrgreen:

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Apply enough Wasabi and they twitch all over the place!

8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

So good to see you!! You are too sweet and your grandbaby is just precious!! Smart cookie too!!!

9. CrazyFabulous

hahahah!!! that reminds me of the huge sun shade you put on your car dash, it says.....'DO NOT DRIVE WITH THIS IN PLACE!' Wonder what moron really tried this?! Here's your sign!

10. Sherry A.

Kaci,

Kudos on your granddaughter. I think that is wonderful.

Sherry

11. CrazyFabulous

our newest member is lightningmcqueen. that makes me LOL!

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Too late sorry! I don't think they would have been wide enough, they weren't wide enough for mine.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Well it was REALLY hot. ;)

14. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Yes and no...I won't be doing cakes like I was at the other job..right now there are more interested in my managment Experience I have..that is what they want..so they are just going to start training me and go from there and find out what I want..it's really strange how they are doing it..but I'm happy I got the pay I asked for and it's a really nice increase from what I had before. My sister works for the same company in a differant distric and she said I must have really interviewed well cause they were all over me trying to find a way to get me in the comany for what I was asking for pay.

15. rushlow2004

I got the gates, but if you really need one of them..I'm pretty sure I won't need the second one..I didn't realize how big and nice there were..let me know if you want the other one.
    Sheri

16. rushlow2004

Ok, I got a stupid question...why does my post time say 10:36am when it's 6:41am in the morning..my computer time is set up right. Is there a way to fix it on the forum..it bugs me for some reason cause sometimes I like to see when people are posting.

17. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

From here it says 6:42 am...

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Can't believe tomorrow's the last day of school! :cry:

And Harley - what in the world happened to you??? You never showed up Friday, and I don't think I've seen you post in 3 days!?

19. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Go to UserCP>Edit Options and check your time setting.

20. rushlow2004

:oops: it was set on a different time zone...told you it was a stupid question.
    Sheri