Strange Smell At Flowers Plantation Area

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CakePrincess, Jun 11, 2008.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

i know i wonder how bad it will be when i get home tonight in wilson! it was awful this morning couldnt see a thing!!!

2. soulshine

soulshine Well-Known Member

It's going to be terrible having all this smoke arounde for the West Johnston H.S. graduation tonight.

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I was thinking about that and anyone that might be having a wedding outside this weekend.

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Reminds me of a couple of years ago when my company caught fire. Only difference then and now is that then we didn't have lights or a/c to clean the air, and now we do.

Craig

5. le

le Well-Known Member

6. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Just looked out the window and can barley see across 42 and am starting to be able to smell the smoke inside. Yuck.

On a good note, since the kids haven't been able to go out to play, they are doing thier whole weeks worth of household chores all today!:lol:

7. shellbell516

shellbell516 Active Member

I'm at work in RTP and can smell it inside the building.

8. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Nevermind

Guess its getting worse here....Lansing subdivision area. Smokey, foggy and way too smelly to be outside :(

9. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

McGees update: just walked outside to get the mail and it's hazier and smellier over here.

10. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

I live between McGees and 40/42 and did not notice anything earlier today. But I just stepped outside a few minutes ago and it is bad. I felt like I couldn't breathe. My eyes are burning like crazy too. Time to break out the Visine.

11. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

its really gotten worse here in the past hour.

12. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

Is anyone else feeling sick from this smoke? I feel nauseated and have a headache and now my sinuses are going crazy. My eyes feel like they are on fire. Just wondering if anyone else is being affected like that, or if I'm coming down with something.

13. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Yeah, it is absolutely terrible out there right now, can barely breathe, near DR Wells store.

14. le

le Well-Known Member

I ran to the mailbox a couple of hours ago and still have a headache. :x

15. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

It has improved here off of 42 quite a bit.

16. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

On a good note, we are relieved that it wasn't just us noticing this bad smell. Originally, I thought it might have been our air conditioning getting ready to crap the bed...:lol:

17. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Looks a bit brighter now, 5:30pm, what a stinky mess.

18. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

HOOF-HEARTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Per WRAL it is the wildlife refuge.
    http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3035069/