Strange Smell At Flowers Plantation Area

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CakePrincess, Jun 11, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Yesterday on the way to Knightdale I was VERY worried about the visibility. You couldn't see very far in front of the car. Today's better. I hope.

3. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

There's nothing (or very little) in the air over here today. It's a perfect day. :hurray:

4. KellBell

Yep, yep...there was nothing on the way in today and I don't smell it at all!!

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Heard the air quality is still at level 5!

Sherry

6. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I'm outta here to go enjoy it - have a great day!

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Sitting on an airplane in Detroit for over an hour, the pilot was trying to fill time, to distract us from the airlines stupidity, and told us up there about the fires.

Can you believe they could not get someone to come over and close the cargo hatch? Idiots! Got home after 1:30 this morning :x

8. KellBell

you poor thing! did you ask them if you could go close the darn thing? jeez....I woulda been a bit irritated myself! Glad you are home now!

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Wait, they could not get someone to come over and close the cargo hatch? We might want to link this Thread to the New Airline Security Thread. Uh, oh...nobody could do anything wrong in that cargo hole while it is open, could they?

Glad you made it home and I would have been a bit testy.
    Sherry

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right, and you could tell that the Pilot was getting more agitated as it went on. I did not exaggerate any of this at all!