New Florist in the Cleveland 40/42, 40/50 area

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Johnston County Guy1, Jun 13, 2008.

1. Hello Everyone!

I was wondering if there would be a need for a new florist to be in the 40/42 or 42/50 area? There are plans for one in Middle Creek Commons Shopping area. Would you support it? Do you think you need another choice for a florist? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The Mayor meets most of my floral needs!

3. le

le Well-Known Member

A good florist is always a good thing.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

There are at least 2 up at 40/42 and then at 42/50 you have Lowe's Foods and if another one is already scheduled to be there then I would say no, we don't need any more.

5. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

With the growth in the area, I'd ahve to say yes. I used to work for a florist shop and we had to turn folks away at Mother's Day and Valentine's b/c we just had way too many. So, never would hurt. Just my 2 cents though. There are many here but you also have to keep in mind there are SO many more folks coming into the area and people like choices. Good luck.

stephanie--mom to 7

6. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

I'd put it in the shooping center by the new Walmanrt - this side of 40 with 50 has Three florists. and they are all very expensive.....I have been shocked at the prices.

7. I know there are good florists in the area. I am not knocking anyone of them. The success of a florist depends on the quality of the product (arrangement) and if you are getting your money worth. One last thing, also if your operating hours are accomondating to the public. Some floirsts are closed on certain days, close up at 5pm daily and not open all day Saturday.

8. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

i personally am not happy with either florist along 42.
    they are very expensive, i have never been happy with anything i recieved/ delivered tome from them nor any arrangement i have sent.

personally the best florist around for the arrangement is the benson florist.
    he does not send out an arrangement that does fit his expectations.

i would try a new florist if they would meet my standards.

if i pay for quality id like to see it