So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you didn't shock me, you made me almost vom'ick'....you need your fanny whooped!

:mrgreen:

2. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

The baby's HI-larious, but that other THING is just plain disgusting! LOLOLOL!

4. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

hello newbies!!!!

Haven't been here for a bit - thought I'd say hi and welcome!

Feel free to PM me anytime!

5. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

Hi all, yet another relocated Yankee. We moved here from upstate NY in May.
    I am married for 11 years, have 2 girls ages 10 and 6, a guinea pig a cockatiel and a lovable mutt. I lived in Seattle for 8 years and developed an addiction to coffee hence my avatar. I just finished nursing school and sit for my licensing exam in July. If all goes well... I will be working for WakeMed by the end of July! We love this area and I have laughed so hard at some of these posts my husband is threatening to make me wear depends!!

6. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Love Yankees! Welcome aboard dont be skeerd! good luck on your test! My mom is a nurse! :)

7. uncjibble

uncjibble Member

Hey all, I've been lurking here for a little while so its probably time to post here! I'm 27 male, relatively newly married, no kids, but we have a cat and dog which is plenty for now. Moved here from the other side of the triangle about a year ago. I dont have an avatar yet, I suppose I need to get on that...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  8. HomeGirl

HomeGirl Well-Known Member

39 and holding, mother of two "only" children: one son graduated from WJHS this year and one son graduating from pre-school tonight. Haven't run my husband off...yet...and we have a dog and cat that seem to have switched personalities.
    Not one to post often but I stay "in the loop" by reading the posts of others...not a stay at home mom and not in front of the computer all day at work....
    "HomeGirl", though my career is design, simply suggests that I am proud to be a "rare" Johnston County native (Cleveland area) and this is where I still choose to reside, work, play & visit 4042.com.
    My motto for big decisions in life: "What's the worst that can happen?"

9. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

from another "rare" Johnston County native, welcome to the board. I bet we know each other.

10. lissa27504

lissa27504 Well-Known Member

Well I'm female, 31, separated, have two boys, ages 6 and (almost) 2! I am not a stay at home Mom, haven't posted here much but I try to keep up with what is going on through the posts. I've lived in the area for 3 years and love it out here---moved from Morrisville but raised in South Florida! I think that's it..oh yeah, name is part of my name and the zipcode (I know, original right!?!) :lol:

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Welcome!

12. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

My name is April and I am 36. I live in the Cleveland community and have only lived here 2 years. I am married (almost 3 years) and we have a beautiful little 5 month old girl named Haylee.
    If I need to know anything, at all, this is the place to come!! :allears:

13. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

Hey i figured that since i have been a member on here since january i believe i will go ahead and introduce myself . Would have done this sooner just didn't have time . My names Alexis , I'm married to my wonderful husband of 13 years and we have 4 children , daughter is 16 , sons are 14 , 9 , and 17 months . We have 2 cats and take care of a stray .We are originally from California and moved to NC about 9 years ago to Cary .Then we moved from Cary about a year and a half ago to the Cleveland area . We have a small automotive business and my husband is the mechanic and i help out . It works for us right now . Well long over due but its great to be on the board here and i love what most of you post . Great laughs as well , Thanks

14. Md2NC

Md2NC Member

NC Bound

I am also a soon to be relocated yankee (I think Maryland is going to be deserted soon lol). My brother and sister-in-law moved there a few years ago, and we fell in love with the area. My husband finally got offered a job today so we hope to be there by the time school starts. We are looking in the Clayton, Willow Spring, and Fuquay area. I was just down there two weeks ago looking at house and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Riverwood Athletic Club....does anyone know of any other subdivisions that are similar. Anyways, I am glad my SIL told me about this website...we have a similar site with the exact same forum layout somdonline.com, and I am totally addicted to it. I have been married for 8 years and have a 7 year old daughter named Ashlyn and a 4 year old puggle named Gidget. I hope to go to culinary school and hopefully open a bakery in the next few years. Anyways, I hope to meet a few of you in the future.

:cheers:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

welcome, you will love it down here. What part of MD? i came down 8+ years ago from Frederick but only lived there a couple years, originally from good ole VA:)

16. Md2NC

Md2NC Member

Thanks, I live in Charles County (southern maryland), I am about 20 min from Va and DC.

17. nc911flygirl

nc911flygirl Member

Hey Everyone!
    Just wanted to introduce myself - been lurking for a long time - just registered this week. I am 32 years old, single, 2 super-cute dogs. Been living here for about 5 years. Originally from the Piedmont Triad area of NC. I work as a nurse and as a paramedic.
    Look forward to seeing y'all around!

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hi! Back at you! :)

19. bettyboop

bettyboop Guest

Female, 53, Married for 36 years, 3 daughters, 8 grandkids, 3 horses and lots of chickens, I am employed full time and work with people with disabilities to help them find a job.

20. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Check out Glen Laurel. Great community and the majority of families are nor originally from this area.