A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I did it and got no poo poo!!

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Kellbell did that too, didn't she?

3. KellBell

see post above yours. :mrgreen:

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

ok good.....now just gotta pick one!

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Who were you before KB?

6. KellBell

I was still KB, just the 'B' was something else, my real last name, which I am about to change when I get remarried. So I emailed Webbie and asked to take my last name off.

7. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

I hate Kung Fu Panda

8. CrazyFabulous

Looks stupid!

9. KellBell

my kids saw it yesterday and said it was hilarious! Their Grammy loved it too. I was kinda disappointed I didn't get to go. Why you hatin' on the Panda LOOKOUT?? kids wearing it out? Jack Black is funny, so I knew it would be good....

10. CrazyFabulous

i think its the song!!! wont leave your head after you hear it! shizzle.....now it in mine!!

11. Lookout55

They can recite the darn thing word for word just after one showing!! Not to mention "Everybody was kung fu fightn'" song that just won't die!!! And silly me went and got them happy meals with a little master shifu. My gosh, can you imagine if adults did the things these kids do after seeing a movie....

Well, atleast he's over the whole "I'm a dinosaur" thing.

12. CrazyFabulous

I know adults that do stuff like that! :)

13. KellBell

hahahahahaha.....I hear ya....my mids have the song Kung Fu Fighting on their iPods, and had it loooong before Kung Fu Panda was out....LOL! Just think, they could be singing the theme to Barney!! so be thankful!

14. Lookout55

I need ear plugs.

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Article in USA Today indicated that everyone was caught off guard by the audience that showed up. They expected more kids but the majority turned out to be adults.

I got a feeling I am going to be forced to go see The Hulk, I think I would rather see this.

16. KellBell

I imagine I will be subjected to the Hulk too (saw the last version, it was horrible). We are looking forward to Batman though....can't wait!

To me, all the Pixar stuff has been outstanding, except 'Ants' and 'Cars'....my kids are 11 and we still watch 'Toy Story'....which is just outstanding.

17. Lookout55

Our oldest is only 5 so we are limited to the animated pixar, disney stuff. I did like Kung fu Panda. What I don't like is it being replayed over and over again! If I hear one more time "Get ready to feel the THUNDER" one more time (except from Dh) I'm gonna go hide or something.

18. CrazyFabulous

teehee!!!

19. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Aw man...you didn't like Cars??????

"Speed....I am Speed" :lol::lol:

My 3 1/2 year old LOVES Lightning McQueen!!!

20. CrazyFabulous

someone tell me please......why do folks come in selling garbage when there is clearly a no soliciting sign hanging on the front door? :banghead: