A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Can't read ??? :?

That is annoying!!!

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Maybe in their eyes sales isn't soliciting.

On a side note.....is it 5pm yet?

Craig

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Could be but there are soooo many! And not nearly close enough to 5!!!

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

5. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I now need a nap. Ran around in the yard w/ the boys w/ the water guns!

6. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

hey now.....they give you a roll of paper towels!

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It is now :cheers:

MILLER TIME!!!!

Have a great weekend everybody!!!!

We got so much paperwork done today and pricing YEAH!!!! Camera kit pricing is next. :banghead: killmenow

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Its thunderbooming!

10. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Yuengling Time here! Mmmmmmm! The pride of Pottsville, PA. Yummmy.
    Real Beer!

11. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Yeah it was, think I lost my printer, well pretty sure I did. grrrr!

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'm off to see the Wizard.

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Anybody see the huge flag flying at 50-210 fire dept. today? I think it was a very fitting salute to retired Chief, Jim Parrish. His funeral was today and they rode him on the fire truck from the funeral home through the fire dept. parking lot and then to the church. Garner was kind enough to bring their ladder truck and fly the flag over 50 when he came by.

The funeral service was beautiful.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

We got caught on the bike last night in the rain and storms, we pulled under an overpass twice and just sat. NO FUN at all riding in the rain. It hurts like hell when the rain drops hit your arms, face etc.... Already talking about another bike and changing DH's to be more comfortable of a ride. Now, I need to start playing the lottery. :lol:

What a beautiful afternoon. Enjoy it everyone.

15. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Ugggh, back to reality and the real world after 4 days at Hilton Head Island :cry:

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

How was HH? We're going in July and it will be our first time going there. Any suggestions as to what to or not to do? :)

17. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

This was our second time and I persoanlly loved it. Now if you are bringing children there is not a lot for them to do when compared to Myrtle and places like that. Hilton Head just has lots of shops, restaurants, and beautiful beaches. I would say to not waste your money on the Harbour town light house... and go to Tybee lighthouse is GA instead (30 mins away). You have to pay $5.00 just to get into the "town" and then the lighthouse is very small and not impresive. If you want to buy HH t-shirts then go to the local mall to a stand inside where Belks and Saks of 5th ave is located becaue they are buy one get one at 1/2 off and every where else they are like $14.95 each. Also BRING YOU VISA, WALLET, and CASH!! LOL Everything is expensive to eat. We ate at Charlies Crab but you need to go around 5:00 or 5:30 to get a great specail. However the atmosphere is a little classy and not your traditional fried seafood place at all. If you like blackened mahi mahi, or new orlenas style shrimp n grits, oysters rock a feller or things like this then I reccomend this place (only if you go early).
    Are you staying at a hotel?

18. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

5 more days and we leave for Disney!!!!!!

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I AM SO JEALOUS!! Have you been before?? I love it, and we're going in January, can't wait!! We go every 3 years, and can't wait to go back. Our kids will be a great age this time, but I think me and hubby love it more than they do!!

We just got back from 5 days at Myrtle and had a blast. The kids were so well behaved the whole time, we bought a wii the day we left so we played that at night, spent the days at the beach, went to Dixie Stampede and everyone loved that, it was really a great time! It didn't rain once the whole time we were there, and the weather couldn't have been anymore perfect.

20. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Threads are going "poof" again!