A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. le

le Well-Known Member

^^ TJ Maxx at White Oak has a decent selection on the cheap!

2. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

maybe i will try there on my way home, i just went to kohls on my lunch break and it was nothing but a mess in there!

3. sus

sus Well-Known Member

LOVES White Swan!!!!

4. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Its always a mess in there :)

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

my thoughts exactly!

6. GarnerGirl2000

yea but i need something quick like! :)

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: but I've noticed more and more even at other stores (Belk's) that people just don't care when trying on clothes - they just leave it in there or worse - all balled up on the floor and crap - what it wrong with these people!! If they had to clean all that up every day - maybe they'd stop :evil:

8. GarnerGirl2000

thats how kohls was a pure mess

9. CrazyFabulous

the one in apex is better.

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Probably even more so right after the weekend and sales!

11. Rostrawberry

I was in Kohls a few weeks ago, looking for a bathing suit and I wanted something that looked slimmer on me....no help what so ever. They look at me like I am the stupid one. I went to TJ MAxx across from Kolhs and I found somthing and it was $19.99 for a Shore shape brand which usually goes for $40.00.

12. Rostrawberry

Oh btw

I love summer but I hate baithing suit season ....LOL

13. CrazyFabulous

I do too! hate it very much! ordered 2 suits from newport news and they are ok.....will never be happy with bathing suits i am sure!

14. Rostrawberry

I used to order from Newport...they have some nice ones. I agree....will never be happy the way I look in them again.....Thanks to my dds ...LOL

15. CrazyFabulous

yep.....2 csections later.....forget about it! 8)

16. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

After a trip to the water park in Greensboro, I've come to the conclusion, there aren't too many women who look in the mirror with their bathing suits on.

17. GarnerGirl2000

LOL :) :ack:

18. Rostrawberry

after having a c-section...is it noticeble thru a baiting suit. I had mine both naturally and I am 5'4, weight 115 before minus 5- 10 pounds baby weight and both my babies were 8lbs and 20 and 21 inches long. They were both big babies. I now weigh 120 but have the tummy that I can not get rid of (looks like I am pregnant now). I was thinking if I do have a 3rd one, may go for a c-section.

19. GarnerGirl2000

now after i find a bathing suit i have to find a new bra! that sucks too! :ack:

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:iagree: I've always said that just because they make a bikini big enough to fit me, it doesn't mean that I should wear it. I do know my limits! :jester: