How do you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pretty fantastic, Jun 19, 2008.

1. I've been reading post for a while on this site and I'm already fed up! How do you get someone kicked off?

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Who do you wish to get kicked off?

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LOLOL... Joined in June 2008 and you want to get someone kicked off?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

4. he's new to to the board, but David Hasselhoff...ie Fayrab seems offensive.

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

PM webbie....and good luck with that!!

6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Maybe after they are kicked off we could all have a good old fashioned book burning!

7. oh well maybe it will be too hard to get him kicked off.....can we all just make a pact to ignore him :)

8. KellBell

thats a whole lot easier, trust me. there are alot that get ignored....its just best that way.

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

This thread seems very odd to me...I think maybe I missed something.

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Me too. Someone please enlighten us.

11. sorry my thread seems odd, I was reading through some old threads and thought this guy seemed extremely weird. I normally enjoy reading through the conversations but his seemed strange. I wanted to pose the question not just about him but more in general as it would seem there would be more weird posts that ya'll wouldn't want on here.

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well Fayrab is looking at the thread right now. This may just be an attention whore trying to get more attention for themselves.

13. Fayrab

Fayrab Active Member

A thousand pardons for the toes that have been stepped on. I was under the assumption that this was a dish/take group. Unless you have created another screenname, I don't remember you being a part of the discussion (BTW, it was a week ago) and that discussion was all about dish AND take.
    Maybe you are a vet and don't like bold newbies
    Maybe you don't like people with names like mine
    Maybe I struck a nerve with my comment about having friends preview your pics

Either way................. :nopity:

14. Isn't David Hasselhoff a drunk who beats his wife????

15. Fayrab

Fayrab Active Member

Exactly, but when you drive acar that talks to you, you pretty much have a free pass.

16. Fayrab

Fayrab Active Member

BTW, who says you are pretty fantastic? One of 'the girls'?

17. KellBell

couldn't be Fayrab, if you were 'reading through some old threads' she/he is a newbie too....or at least a new name.

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

If you have a problem with a particular post you should click on the triangular icon in the lower left corner of the offending post, then provide the webby with a damn good reason for interrupting his nap!

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

**scratching head** somethings is not adding up.....

20. Fayrab

Fayrab Active Member

Hugh, thanks for explaining this to this 'fantastic' girl. I am sure it is some old hen who gets offended at the drop of a hat (uh oh, I am going to get the boot for that one). If she is that sensitive, she should just go back to her comfort zone of watching Judge Judy reruns and knitting something for her Bridge buddies.