Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

2. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It's times like right now that I really miss my 4042 peeps.

I can't wait to get back, I feel so lonley up here.:cry:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

But but but you were just here:cry: Please come home soon

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

If anyone is looking for a Woodplay playset or a 14 ft Trampoline I might know where to find one.... Just sayin'. ;)

6. Cleopatra

The playset is gone, and some lady tried to buy my trampoline for 35 bucks, then she offered 40.

I told her no, you can't get something for nothing. I paid almost 300$ for that thing! We're just going to keep it.

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Does it have the net and everything?
    :)

8. Cleopatra

HaHa!!! It was you, wasn't it???!!! :lol:

9. kookookacho

Nah... I wish I could have taken credit for a low ball like that but nope. It was not I.

I've been wanting to get the kids a trampoline though. Your girls don't want it anymore? They're at a good age to like'em pretty good.

10. Cleopatra

Oh man, I thought you were just playing games. It seemed like your sense of humor.

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

If Koo doesn't get it PM me......I've got cash!!! :mrgreen:

12. kookookacho

Yeah...and I'm training the little guy to do the same. He's going to be a lawyer, I swear! He'll bargain & debate with me over everything! I love his tactic for a 5yo :mrgreen:

You can get it Red I want one for the kids but now's not a good time... Because trying to get hubby to go get something now is like trying to get water from an oil rig.:neutral:

13. Cleopatra

I am looking for a digital camera. Preferably 4.0 or better. But, I'll be willing to talk if the price is right. Would like one with memory card and rechargable battery pack set.

Muchas Gracias

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Whoever stole my hubby's a couple weeks ago has a nice one for sale...:twisted:

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

If anyone has a Nintendo DS or DS Lite that they'd like to part with, I'm looking to buy one. Would rather buy one from someone locally (meaning here, that I can hold accountable if the darn thing doesn't work) or I'll just buy a new one.

Thanks!

16. kookookacho

You will have to take my son's DS from my cold dead hands.

I am highly addicted to Mario World and I'm not looking for a support group b/c I ain't aiming to quit!:mrgreen:

I have asked for a pink one for my birthday.:lol:

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

my neighbors little girl has 2 pink ones... she got one the year they first came out, and then there was some improvement made to them, and she HAD to have the newer one the next year. Add that to her collection of the original GameBoy (that was her brothers and she inherited), GameBoy Advance, a Nintendo GameCube (she inherited from her brother), and a PS2.

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Well, I know it's a long shot. But I figured maybe someone's child might have lost interest. Or someone might need the money. You never know....

19. kookookacho

Sounds like her parents have more money to spend on games than they have sense. :lol: Can they adopt me? I want a DS

Kiddo has the DS and
    THIS---> [​IMG]

which still requires blowing in the cartridges and in the unit to operate! :mrgreen:

Contra is still fun as ever....up up down down LRLR select start
    !POW! 99 men

20. kookookacho

If you find someone, ask if they have two!

... I know another long shot. :lol: