A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I thought I was funning with you. :mrgreen:Quite frankly with the name remaining on the list of posters on line for an hour, I would not want my employer to think I spend the whole day on line, When I am working from home I do check the site quite a bit, but I am usually working on another PC at the time.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

we are funning...sure enough.....and seriously, even if you are 'invisible' and still online and responding, if your employer wanted to know, wouldn't they still be able to tell the time online? the computer online timer doesn't know if you are invisible or not...no? 99% of my work is done online....so I'm good.;)

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

When I am home I work from my home network. When on the road it really is not an issue, I never visit 4042 until I get to the hotel or airport (when the client is paying $1,200 to $1,500 a day plus expenses they would not appreciate it).

4. KellBell

I get what you are saying. makes total sense. See I log on and get up and go away, go workout, do laundry, eat lunch go to a meeting, etc. I don't log on and off...I just keep it minimized. All the reasons that were shared make complete sense and I learned something. Its all good!

5. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Kell,

Don't you get kicked off of 4042 after a period of non-usage? I do, so I post as needed to different threads and then log off or read others. Am I setup incorrectly?

Sherry

6. KellBell

no, I have never been booted off...and I keep it on all day most days. and like tonite, I logged on when I got here at 530 ish and I am cooking dinner, doing some laundry and watching Rachel Ray make chili.....so though it appears (apparantly) that I am on nonstop, I am actually not. Y'all aint all that.....LOL...:mrgreen:

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

<- Going invisible... just to mess with Kellbell. :lol:

8. KellBell

cleo, you get the good son off safe and sound!! did you cry?

9. Cleopatra

I DID. I was fine, been fine. That line started moving, and they were going upstairs...

"<sniffle-sniffle> I love you. I'm so proud of you!!"

10. KellBell

awww.....

:grouphug:

11. Cleopatra

Now it's like, Crap. Who's gonna unload the dishwasher? Mow the lawn? Clean the pool? :lol:

12. Cleopatra

Walk the dog? Clean the community bathroom?

13. Sherry A.

Thanks. Must be how a person sets up the user account. I will look at that.

Sherry

14. KellBell

see how much you appreciate that fella? ya know, its never too early to learn....how old are the toddlers?:mrgreen:

15. Sherry A.

I understand those feelings as well. Check your PMs. Been thinking about you on and off all day. Mine is out of state but not like yours. You are the best.

Sherry

16. Cleopatra

Thing Two just got done scraping the dinner plates. :)

They are 2 & 4.

17. Sherry A.

Hey Cleo,

I see that you are trying to occupy your time and thoughts just like me right now. How funny. Keep busy. The girls should keep you way busy and the time will fly...I can say that for you but I don't feel it on my end...gone for two weeks.

Sherry

18. Cleopatra

Yes, they certainly do keep me busy! He is a big help with them as well.

19. Sherry A.

Because you have raised him to be a gentleman and you should be proud. You'll stay busy with the girls and us and we will want a few updates, if possible.

My daughter emailed me earlier and I could not remember which CC he will visit. Can you please tell me again or do I have that part mixed up?

Sherry

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I wish I knew as much about everything as some people pretend to :lol: