A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Me too.

Sherry

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

oh yes, you can train them at 4, sure enough!! ;)

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I know I already do! :lol:

Cleo :grouphug: You'll be alright. You're a tough cookie.

I stay hidden because I don't want 40 million PM's as soon as I log on. :lol: (not that I can see that happening-the limit's 200) :p

4. le

le Well-Known Member

Get over it my hat wearing friend! ;)

5. harleygirl

:lol:

It's a big one! Like a 10-gallon hat. :cheers:

is that the name, I can't remember. My brain hurts.

Nite nite ya'll.....

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

That's right... somebody just had a birthday? is fixin' to have a birthday?

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I'm invisible. I might log on in the morning and not have time to even look at any posts all day. That way I don't have a bunch of pm's etc. to look at either. When you appear online and are in discussions, people expect responses if they post something to you right then, even though you just have the screen minimized and are not looking at the site.

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Dang...Y'all talk about PM's like they are a major daily occurrence. I got one this morning and the last one I got b/f that was almost a week ago.

I don't talk on the phone a whole lot either...:?

Does this mean I'm a recluse? :lol:

9. KellBell

ditto on both....dont get alot of PM's and I hate the phone.....I also dont expect people to respond right away either.....guess we aren't normal Koo....

go figure...:p

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I don't get a lot of PMs either, but I don't know many people on here either. I assume the ones that get the PMs are in the "popular group"!

Random thought: I woke up with bug bites behind both of my knees and they are itching like crazy!! Ugh! Bed bugs? I just cleaned my sheets a couple days ago? Vacuuming today. Hubby fixed my vacuum for me, gave up on everyone else.

11. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Keep a close eye on those bites. Three weeks ago I was so sick and could not understand it. Then I noticed a red circle, white in the middle with a small red dot. Found out I was sick because of a bug bite. Horrible feeling. Now I keep checking all over. I knew I found a tick a while back but it never bit me so I don't know what type of bite.

Take care.

Sherry

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Wow..PMs... right now I've got 128 since 6/3, and I've weeded them out twice since then when I've got close to 200. Those are just ones I'm keeping, mostly related to sending and receiving Pampered Chef information. I've weeded out most of the everyday chit-chat ones that are beyond a few days old.

I have to clean mine out pretty regularly.. the sent folder and received folders.

:jester:

13. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

I'm with you guys. I must not be one of the popular ones on here since I hardly ever get PMs. But, that's ok....really. :)

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I'm constantly getting emails that my box is near full. I must be one of the popular ones :lol:

15. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

It's going to be one of THOSE days today.

Here's a disgusting story and how I started my day. I was throwing my dd's laundry in the washer and noticed a funky smell and then my hand was wet. I looked in the washing machine and saw a dirty pull-up in there!! And it was soaking, not just a little dirty. She must have put it in there when she undressed a few days ago and I didn't notice. UGH!!! :ack::ack::ack:

I was trying not to barf while frantically washing my hands and spraying the air freshener into the hamper. You think I need to hose it down?

Anyway, sorry to share, but I just wanted to give a glimpse of how my day is going so far. Carry on!

16. KellBell

ewwwwwwwwwwww

dirty diaper smell is the worst!!! YUCKY!

it can only get better from here....:mrgreen:

:grouphug:

17. harleygirl

i really don't get any PM's, that's why I stay hidden - see no one can see me. :mrgreen:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ug:ack: definitely do not miss those days.

19. KellBell

I may have to smack someone, doo-dah doo dah
    if they dont quit calling my number, oh doo-dah day....

:mrgreen:

20. harleygirl

Its not me, i dont have your digits. :mrgreen: Git 'em girl.

My DH is taking ME out to lunch today! :hurray::hurray::hurray: