Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

they sell used ones at Play n trade and Game Stop.....

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Nah.. if thats what she wants for xmas... then thats her big gift. They buy her what she wants, and its her choice, but there is only ONE big xmas gift. So, it was her choice to have 2 of the same thing. The PS2 was down in the family room, and no one really played it anymore, so they moved it to her room.

I love my old Super Nintendo, and still have that hooked up in our bedroom. Every now and then I break it out and play Super Mario Bros. or my other favorite, Arknoyd.

:jester:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

and they sell warranties with them too, incase they stop working.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

<- going to koo's house to play some Contra!! I hadn't thought about that in YEARS!! up up down down

5. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I think we have, like every game ever made for the old Nintendo. Hubby was spoiled as a child... it's his system. :lol:

6. Cleopatra

Do you have Duck Hunt, too???

7. kookookacho

We do and the gun too if we can get it to work. It's sketchy.

8. Cleopatra

All right, we'll just blow in that too! Or did we beat that on the carpet, I can't remember!

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Did he ever get the Virtual Boy, that thing was hilarious. We bought for DS when he was young and he loved it. Actually it is probably still in one of the boxes in the attic:lol:

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Duck Hunt? I haven't thought about that game since I was a . . .well, let's just say I was much younger. I used to love to play that game.

I bet the kids today just laugh at our "antique" games.

11. KellBell

you know you are old if you use the statement "kids today"......

12. Cleopatra

Ever play that Friday the 13th game Nintendo had? Jason always got me, I sucked!! What a spooky game!

13. kookookacho

ya beat it.:lol:

You know, I'm not sure if he has Virtual Boy or not; I'll have to look. I do know he has a Pac-Man game that has probably a million dollars worth of late fees to some Video store in SC.

Friday the 13th game...not sure about that one. But I'm pretty sure his mom has all the movies!

14. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

How about Atari??? Man we were so cool when we got that!!

My fav's, Pac Man of course, Donkey Kong, Frogger!!

15. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Super Mario Bros. for Nintendo was my fave. I could beat it, twice, and I always had "Nintendo Thumb" afterwards. :)

Back in the day when I had ALL DAY to play video games. :)

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Atari 5200 playing Centipede rocked:)

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Even before Atari, I remember when my aunt and uncle got that Pong gamedeck... and that was all it was. Like playing ping pong on the tv screen, the only options on the gamedeck were to control the speed of the ball, and that was the only game it played. They bought us one that following xmas... then we got an Atari, then ColecoVision, then I think we moved up to a Nintendo (someone actually gave my exhusband and I one for a wedding gift)... and the list continues to present day...

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  18. Cleopatra

I remember pong, one of my brothers rigged the dial controllers to control the volume on his Montgomery Ward Eight Track stereo.

19. KellBell

yes!! we love this at my house!!!:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Princess P....thats me!!

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Who you calling old, missy???? I'll beat you with my cane!