A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

LOL no, my brain is not working right now!!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

is there anyway to put a whole thread on 'ignore'.....

for the love of God....

:beathorse:

3. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

wouldnt that be so nice!!

4. KellBell

YES!!! like being magic

5. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

Okay, another bad day here.

We have a corporate visitor today (which we've had off and on for the past three weeks) and nobody bothered to tell me....so I dressed WAY down today....grrrr!!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

And the boss has been giving me he!! about it all day!!! I finally just asked if he'd like me to go home and change.

You see, we are (or were) allowed to dress down on Fridays, but we are in the process of being under new mgmt. now and I guess that's changing, but no one has said for sure. UGH!

6. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I have a question/concern about my soon to be 3 year old. She has a discolored tooth in the front upper mouth. The rest of her teeth is white. She does brush her teeth and I also help out. Maybe I should post this on the dentist thread and maybe Mr. R. will respond :)

7. shardee428

It's probably a stain of some sort. A good cleaning should get it off. That or it is hard water deposit.

8. Rostrawberry

Trust me...I tried cleaning it...I just called her dentist and they are booked for next month. She will call if they have cancelation.

9. KellBell

are you kidding me???? booked for a month? that's crazy!!!

10. Rostrawberry

I guess its not considered an emergency.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Chinese food is very filling, someone call my office about 4:45 and wake me up please

12. KellBell

I know, but gosh.....a month outbooked up....they should open more offices, like Dr. R has....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

13. Rostrawberry

When I post on the Dr. R, he responded right away and that was when I called my dh's dentist. Fast response :)

14. shardee428

:lol: I'm right there with ya. Just got back from Duck & Dumpling downtown and I'm VERY sleepy. :)

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Don't click on it? :twisted:

16. KellBell

well I tell ya, I have OCD when it comes to this thread, if its 'bolded' because a new post is on a thread, I have to click on it to 'unbold' :mrgreen:

17. shardee428

:lol::lol: I do the same thing!!

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Probably were just kidding, but I use the "Mark All Forums Read" feature on the forums page. I is espescialy helpfulwhen I switch from one device to the otherm (the second or third device does not realize I already read most of the threads).

19. KellBell

no I was not kidding, and you have just saved my life!!

HUGHT ROCKS!

20. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Yeah... OCD is a Enlightened person. i have to read every thread on every forum i have in my forum shortcut folder. If i've been away for a few days i can convince myself to mark all read, but mostly i have to read them all. =|