A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

It wasn't meant to be funny.....this is a serious problem....I lost my motherly touch.

LOLOLOL j/k

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Yeah, what a hoot. Kids will say just about anything. And, when a mom Posts it like you did it is just like that show Kids Say The Darndest Things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDI6GuAyo94

Sherry

3. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I remeber that video...that was funny.

4. Sherry A.

Those were good shows. Miss those days when the whole family enjoyed the same show.

Sherry

5. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

Me three!!

6. Desdemona25

Random thought #1

Monkey bars are evil

7. Desdemona25

Random thought #2

(please note difference in location when reading this)

It is inherently WRONG for it to be 83 degrees and a heat index of 90 at this time of night.

8. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

Painting a room is like giving birth... You never remember what a pain it is until you are doing it again. :ack: And when it is over you think well that was easy look how nice this/it is.

9. Sherry A.

I hate heartburn! I feel like I am dying. The first time I ever had it I thought I was having a heart attack and they sent me to the hospital in an ambulance from work.

Lordy, heartburn is torture.

Sherry

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Have they ever checked you for gall stones? Several people I know had bad heartburn - and eventually it turned out they had gall stones.....:?

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

What do you take for it? I had it for the first time in March and I thought I was dying too.

12. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

SOOOOOO very true!!!

13. Sherry A.

No I haven't but I will bring this up to my doctor.

Thanks,
    Sherry

14. Sherry A.

I started getting heartburn around 10 years ago and can go sometime without the pain. When it does hit me I feel like I am dying.

I have tried everything on the market. Seems like each work for a while and then they stop. The best I have found is the over the counter Prilosec (sp). I take one every single day and more often than not it helps.

I know people have worse health problems but this one just hits me out of the blue and takes a while to go away. Good luck to you.

Sherry

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

amen, I take 2 nexiums a day and still watch what I eat!!

16. Sherry A.

Better today but will see as the day goes on.

Sherry

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

When I mentioned it to the doctor he told me to take Prilosec. So far I haven't needed it.

18. Webmaster

Webmaster Administrator

Have you been tested for gastric reflux? That condition brings on really bad heartburn. They have you stand in front of a floroscope (sp) and swallow liquids of different viscosity and watch your gastric tract real time. If you have reflux it means that the "flap" at the opening to the stomach is allowing acid to spash back up, which causes the pain.

Heartburn isn't something to ignore, especially if you have reflux as the irritation of the acid (resulting in heartburn) can cause you additonal problems if not treated.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I just watched Million Dollar Baby - DAMN that's a good movie!

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I am taking a generic Prilosic right now, I see no difference from the regular Priolosec (spell it enough different ways and one of them should be it :mrgreen:) or the Nexium I have been on for years. Beauty is I get a 90 day supply for $15.00.