Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Had Pong, the original atari 2600, 5200, Intellivision, Colecovision, TI/99 for a bit, Turbo Graphix 16, Super nintendo, Sega Genesis (with the cd rom drive attachment), original monster sized playstation, newer smaller sized playstation, PS2, got a little hand held unit that plugs into the TV and plays all the good old games arcade games (pole position, galaga, etc.). Still have the Turbo Graphix, PS1, PS2, 2 SNES consoles, and the hand held arcade set-up.

What I would love to have is one of the full size stand up machines, that is set-up as a multi-cade with all the good old arcade games (pacman, donkey kong, galaga, tempest, etc.)

Craig

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

yep we had that growing up too.

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

[​IMG] .............. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2008
  4. le

le Well-Known Member

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

OOOOH, loved me some pitfall!

6. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

PITFALL

Me too! Me too! I used to be a killer on that game. Even took the picture with the high score. Bought the hand-held version a few years ago and I SUCK!! What's the deal?? :confused:

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Talked about this last night.

Craig

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

A house to rent

Clayton, Benson, Garner (4042 side), Willow Springs

2 car garage
    3 + Bedrooms
    2 bath
    NICE neighborhood

under $1300/mo.

I've checked clayton residential rentals and will be calling them this week. Just wanted to see if you guys knew of anything else.

Thanks

9. Jeepgirl

Jeepgirl Well-Known Member

I just sent you a PM. Also, check Craigslist. Depending on how much sq. footage you want you won't be able to find anything for rent in the 40/42 area for less than $1400 a month unless you want a shack. Trust me we looked for 5 months and finally had to ask an owner to drop her price from $1500 to $1400. If you want Glen Laural area you can find quite a few nice houses for that price range.

10. harleygirl

Got your PM, thanks for the info!!

Who would I contact in Glen Laurel??

11. Jeepgirl

I seem to remember that either Glen Laurel or Riverwood has their own rental office, but I can't seem to find it again. I did just check on CL and it looks like Preferred Property Management has some rentals on that side of Clayton. I have never dealt with them before so not sure how "stable" they are. I also saw a really nice property on CL on the Riverwood Golf Course for $1295. If I was willing to deal with traffic on 70 and put my son in Riverwood Middle I would be willing to move over there in a heartbeat. Maybe someone on here might know something about Preferred. Maybe start a new thread???

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We used to have a rental house and Preferred Property managed it for us. Nice people.

13. harleygirl

I just called them it's over in Flowers Plantation.

Want to be on the 4042 / 210 /50 side of town.

14. Jeepgirl

Did Preferred have any on the 4042/ 210 /50 side of town or were they all over on the other side of Clayton?

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm still looking for a set of bunk beds, can be "gently" used, needs to be wood, not metal or futon though. Don't really care what kind of stain. I do want twin over full, if anyone knows anyone that has one, or a store nearby with good prices, please let me know. I've checked badcock and RTGK, not sure where else to look...I've searched Craigslist and 4042 classifieds, nothing there. (well, there is one on craigslist, but the guy won't email me a picture...hmm) Oh, and we'd like to keep it under $500.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  16. harleygirl

Only one at Flowers Plantation. DH said he couldn't even park his truck in the driveway. :lol:

17. Jeepgirl

That is funny. We looked at a house in Summerlyn and I couldn't have fit my Jeep into the garage and be able to shut the door. Not sure what builders are thinking. We all have bigger vehicles, more "toys" (ie race car and 3 dirt bikes) and they keep making garages smaller and smaller not to mention that the driveways keep getting shorter and shorter..????

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Looking for an Alltel phone.

I got one with the new service, but I don't like it. If you have one lying around you don't use, could you let me know what kind it is and what you might take for it?

Thanks!

19. harleygirl

mmmmmm.... I *might* upgrade.

Will call you next week to let ya know.

20. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

DMJ, here's bunk beds if you are still looking, just saw it in classifieds.

Infant & Child[​IMG] Ad Number:92285Date Posted:07/01/2008Contact:Ric
    Clayton, NC
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:

Description
    2 bunk beds can be stacked or L-shaped stacked with Bassett Support mattresses and box springs less than 6 months old. Call 919-815-8510 or 919-550-6441