A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Yup!!! That's it...I was going to say gonads but figured it was a bad word...needless to say I didn' know how to spell "cajones" :jester: :jester:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, my four years of Spanish were good for something! :lol:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Unbelievable:shock: (mmmm DH has lots of dirty socks, could be enough to pay to get my hair done:lol:)

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

If they want stinking socks I could become a millionaire selling DH's. His stand in the corner and walk themselves to the washing machine. Same thing for his underwear. Hmm, I might need to check into this a little further. . .

5. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Now theres a thought!!!! :cheers:

My next one is...I wonder if they can be unmatched??? I have a TON of lonely unmatched socks!! Well until they hit the trashcan that is.

6. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

I say go for it, lol. I do believe they have to match though :) I know there are selling guidelines, do a search for men's socks on ebay and see what pops up, she did this a few years ago, it was really hysterical, lol.

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:oops: Apparently there is yet ANOTHER world out there that I didn't know about . . the world of selling used drawers and socks and other stuff on ebay. I am also sad that I looked.

I really gotta get out more. I've missed so many things in my 40 years!

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Last year a town had an auction to raise money, and what they sold was the right to name the town. It made national news, as did the auction that e-bay canceled which was a person selling part of their body for tattoo art. Basically the highest bidder would have had the right to have anything thing they wanted tattooed on this person's body.

Craig

9. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

thank you! :)

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Tomorrow WILL be better
    Tomorrow WILL be better
    Tomorrow WILL be better

Just keep saying it :mrgreen:

Welcome back everyone (rush, orange slice, KDC etc...)

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yes it will:hurray:

12. rushlow2004

I'm sure it will! I know it has to for me. lol

13. rushlow2004

Water is running now. It was build up in the pipe or something..but it's fixed and I have water and the best water pressure I have ever had since I have been here.
    Got my pay from my other job, cause they didn't bother to pay me last week when I was gone and I hit the roof when I found that out. Owed me 124 hours in pay. Was only going to get half of it in two more weeks, when I should have gotten all of it last week. Anyways, I got most of it yesterday after sitting up there for almost 3 hours waiting to get it. Unreal! They thought they would split it up so their pay roll wouldn't look so high..I don't give a freaking flip about their payroll, they should have paid me..
    So hoping today will be a better day after coming back from Vacation and having all these problems to deal with. Back to work today.

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I only got on for a minute last night, guess I missed something...sounds like you had problems? Anyhow, I wanted to hear how Disney was? Where did you stay, how was your trip, how were the rides? How did the kids like it (you do have kids, right?) I love, love, love, Disney World, and can't wait to go next winter! We're planning our next trip now...! :hurray:

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Already better. I love this new hat I've found. :lol:
    Already had to ream out one person, whose next? :boxing:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Good, don't ever lose it again (i may need to borrow it every now and then:lol:)

17. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

I LOVE being able to open the windows in the morning. It is so cool and breezy today. Love Today!! :hurray::hurray:

18. le

le Well-Known Member

(we all know she has her very own)

[​IMG]

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

LMAO, love it:lol::lol::lol:

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Just found out that I get to close the office early on Thursday! Weekend here I come!