A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I was just thinking of doing the same thing. But wonder if it's gonna get to warm to have them open in a couple of hours or not.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

tell your boss to call my boss and spread the joy:lol:

3. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

My boss is apparently in a good mood as well because we're also closing early on Thursday. The office is closing at 1, but I need to leave at 12 for a doctor's appt. for my daughter (appt. is actually at 11:45 but I can't leave earlier so I'm meeting everyone else there).

Broken arms during the heat of summer are no fun. I just hope they'll put the cast on her this time like they were supposed to last Friday.

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I am excited! We never close this early, sometimes 4ish, but we're locking the doors at 1!!

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Bummer! - hope things are better soon -for her and you! :grouphug:

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I wonder if I can get my boss to do that? :banghead:

Ahhh... were to go today? :?

Later chicklets.

7. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Oh no, they traded Erik Cole... :x:cry::confused::confused::confused:

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I just saw that too... I can't beleive it.. he's such a core part of that team!

:cuss::evil::x:cry::?:cuss:

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Well, knew that was coming. We move all the Hurricane players!

10. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Yeah, too many injuries I guess... and they are always trying to remake the team. My hubby will be bummed for sure! That was his favorite player! (I love Brindy)

11. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

It seems that the swelling in her fingers is going down. So, if that is any indication she should be able to get her cast on Friday.

I'll just feel better once it's casted (is that a word in this case??) because it'll have more protection. Right now she only has a splint and I'm worried about the potential for her getting bumped in to and stuff.

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

sup freaks?

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

These Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos are burning my dang mouth!

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Thank you, Lord that I don't have the DRAMA in my life on a daily basis that some of my friends do. Now, could you please fix it so that I don't have to hear about it every day?? Please!!!

15. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I just noticed the 'Daniel' thread sticky is gone...........

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I noticed that on Friday, I think, both threads are still out there...but that one has just be de-stickied.

18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Hey, that's my line!!!!

19. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I just signed my daughter up for High School Musical camp and now we are watching the movie for the 800th time because she is so excited about the camp! Yeah Me! LOL :)

20. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

I thought it was about time things returned to the private sector. IMO, even if they did physically find him and drag him home, mostly likely he'd just run away again. When I think back on being that age, and lord it was some time ago, I can't help but think how humiliated and embarrassed he must have been to have almost every bit of his private life played out on a public forum and can't help but think that his mom may have had a greater chance of getting him to come home if this had not occurred, because if my mom had done that to me or if I'd have done something like that to one of my girls there'd be some wounds that would've taken a lot longer time to heal. Humiliation and embarrassment are things that someone at that age holds on to for a long time. It takes time and age to develop a harder/adult core that just let's things slide, well at least some things we let slide, because I know even as an adult I can still hold onto things that seriously hurt my feelings.
    Just wonder if it added fuel to the fire, IMO. I wish the best for him and his family. Chapter one closed.