A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Damn...I had Moes for lunch...Watch out Michelle!

2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Here's your sign!

[​IMG]

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

BMW ;)

I would be mighty PO'd if I bought a 300k+ home and some slob at the entrance left their Christmas lights up until July... and counting.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

OMG Cleo....I know exactly which house you are talking about at what entrance and I thought the EXACT same thing.....I know we are kin, some how.....:mrgreen:

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I ain't skeered . . . I had Hardee's for lunch!!

Wanna sit on the porch and poot together? :jester:

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

We did that in Georgia. We had TONS of bushes in the front of our house and once we got the lights set up we decided to leave them. (they were hidden and buried in the bushes) Well I had company coming and the house was hard to explain, so I told her to look for the Christmas lights and turned them on. (yes it was summer) my neighbors didnt like it and I even got a phone call "Hon, do you know you have Christmas lights on?". LOL

We were in the sticks in a tiny home!

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

A Friend Is Like A Good Bra...
    Hard to Find

Supportive

Comfortable

Always Lifts You Up

Never Lets You Down or Leaves You Hanging

And Is Always Close To Y our Heart!!!

8. Cleopatra

Yes we are! I have a ladder, what are you doing this weekend? :lol:

9. KellBell

hell, let's go now:mrgreen:.....and when that house was being built, I loved everything about it.....and then that.....I would be soooo upset if I had to look at that everyday.....

10. Cleopatra

I think we should arrange them on their car when we are done. Or spell out something expletive on their lawn with them. lol

11. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I can see you doing something like that. LOL

12. ShrtnSwt

Why do kids have to act up more during a bad time?

13. KellBell

yes!! thats perfect!!! I'll drive....hehehehehe :mrgreen:

14. KellBell

cuz thats what they do....pop a xanax, or two....everything will be just fine. Seriously, its just one of those murphy's law theories....

15. ShrtnSwt

don't have one! Since I have gotten back home this afternoon all they have done is fight! And over the stupiest stuff!

16. KellBell

when my two boys do that.....seperate. period, not allowed to look at each other or come out of their rooms. period. for the rest of the night. one word other than talking to the grownups, means lights out (and tv or games if thats allowed) period. no warnings, just the smack down.

or you can make them sit knee to knee facing each other for 30 minutes without making one sound, each time they make noises or movement, add 10 more minutes.

I have all kinds of torture suggestions.8)

17. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

Someone on here, I don't remember who, said make them hug each other for an extended period of time. And I think they forgot about them. How funny. My kids would crack up if I did that to them.

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

It's weird seeing my name in the currently active users section knowing that it isn't me ... Hi :cheers:

19. ShrtnSwt

It was another one of KellBells. :lol:

20. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

8)8):hurray::hurray:Ok, I am loving the new Edwin Mccain CD!8)