A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Very true, but that's not the only reason I'm having a great day. I don't know, the planets are just lined up correctly I guess?

8)

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

look you.....no talking about FARTS....I find it disgusting.....get michelle, she'll be able to appreciate you and your 'wheys':mrgreen:

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Hey darlin! Like the new bike! Sorry, I've been on and off here lately, not really communicating much, been busy at work as we still don't have a replacement for my boss, so it seems her work has found it's way to me.

How have you been doing?

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Mornin all! YES - it is a beautiful day in the neighborhood! Traffic has been light all week - but especially this morning! Got my hair did last night - lookin good this AM, getting pedicure this afternoon, going to the fireworks tonight, off tomorrow and headed to the beach on Sat for the whole week - without the kids!!! :-D :hurray:

5. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

OMG!!!! :cheers:

6. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

morning peeps. Been busy this week which sucks, but 3 days off will be great!! Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend!!

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

I LOVE these little sticky arrow things that tell people where to sign!! :)

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Whateva....You know you lay in bed and get tickled at yourself! I do.:mrgreen:

9. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are a shoe in! Yeah I am loving the bike. This week has been rough riding. My arms feel like jello after hitting the gym so turning and leaning have been scary at times. But other than that...it's all good.email me and I will send you a recent picture of my riding escapades.

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I guess she's too good to fart, SS :lol:

I layed one the other night that clung to my clothes and followed me from room to room. Even the cat ran and hid.

11. CrazyFabulous

it just dawned on me that june is the end of 2nd quarter! break up the glass now.....UGH!

12. KellBell

ask my fiance' (whom I have been with for 7 years) how many times he has heard me do that.....he will say, whether I am there or not, ZERO. And even if I did, I would not talk about it nonstop....so both of ya can bite me. :p

TACKY

13. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Morning peeps. i see we're not behaving again today. :jester:

14. KellBell

yes we are!! some folks are being their normal tacky self (8)), but that don't mean that we aren't all behavin'.

=)

well, 'cept Sybil, she breezed through here earlier drinkin hatorade.:mrgreen:

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Actually its just gross to talk about it so much and even to take pride and brag about them.... :?

16. CrazyFabulous

:iagree: been married 16 years and DH does not hear this nor do i talk about it!

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

When the last person leaves and turns out the lights for the weekend, will you be sure to give my tree enough water for the weekend. :mrgreen:

[​IMG]

18. Tangerine

I noticed Sybil's appearance this morning. :mrgreen:

19. Tangerine

can i pinch off a sprig so i can grow my own? :jester:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I need a start of that myself. Bummed I didn't win that 80 some million last night. Dern it!! :jester: