Dr. Catz

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by giapn73, Jul 8, 2008.

1. giapn73

giapn73 Well-Known Member

Hi I recently went to this dr and he stated that I needed surgery on my nose. He seemed very cold and wanted to get rid of me. I wanted to know if anyone else had this problem and if yo could recommend a good, board certified ear nose throat dr.

Thanks

Gia

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

never heard of who you are speaking of.....

Dr. Jones is the best in the business....http://www.entman.com/

tell her Koo.....;)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Dr. Bret Dorfman is fabulous!! 350-1630

4. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

I do not like Dr Catz at all. He is short, rude and doesn't explain anything. JMO!! My son was referred to him, we went a couple of times for the treatment that he needed and each and everytime it was always the same cold attitude. The first time I gave him the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe he had a rough busy day, his manner didn't change the next couple of times. We haven't been back. When we need to go again, I think we will go with his old Dr. at Cary ENT. Dr. M. Gerber is great, did 3 of my sons surgeries, followed up over the weekends with us and even took the time to explain (the best he could) to my son, to put him at ease the last time.

5. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

I've been to Dr. Catz several times over the years and found him to be of great help. In fact, about 3 years ago even did surgery on me. Always very friendly and seemed to know his stuff.

Even saw him at Charlie Goodnight's Comedy Club in Raleigh one night when he was treating his staff to a night out.

Great doctor and several members of my family have gone to him over the years with no complaint.

6. samsaunt

samsaunt Member

I second Dr Jones. He's the best!

7. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

ENT Mann is great. Several of us in this family go there. Recommend them. they do have a satellite office in Clayton. Good luck. My husband had surgery by Dr. Gerbe and he was excellent. Good luck on finding someone.

Stephanie--mom to 7

8. I must say that Dr. Craig Price is one good ENT doctor. He is orginally from Johnston County and is in the Wake County area. He has an office in Garner.

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I thought this thread was about a vet. :oops:

10. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Have known Craig personally for over 35 years. He also treated my Dad a couple of years ago. Professionally and personally, I highly recommend him.

11. j*j*s*mom

j*j*s*mom Well-Known Member

I took my oldest son to him about 5-6 years ago to have his tonsils and adnoids removed. As far as a doctor, he was good no problems there but definitely not a people person. I took him back a few years later for severe allergies, same opinion then as the first time.

12. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Doctor Jones, Doctor Jones, Doctor Joooooones!

Love'em to pieces! :mrgreen:

13. giapn73

Thanks

I have my appointment with Dr. Mann from entman Tuesday. Thanks for your advice.

14. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I second Dr. Price, he has been my DD doctor for 3 years with her ears ect.
    Matter fact, going back this Weds for a check up on a ear infection. I like his manners and he explains everything. Plus he talks to my daughter first when he ask questions to make sure she is included in what is being done and said.
    Sheri

15. giapn73

Thanks had the surgery this morning

Hi,

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your advice. I had my surgery this morning with DR. Mann. What a nice doctor, friendly staff, ad really took the time to explain everything. I definitely did not feel like a number.

Gia