A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Buy the pull& seal ones no licking required. Do they really use dog poop? Thats nasty.

2. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

Seriously what is the point of remembering conversations from weeks ago, months ago, heck even hours ago, just to rip someone else apart.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think we are on testosterone overload today.

4. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I'm ready!

5. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

I hate having hic-ups!

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Man that is totally photo shopped! That much roids shrinks the berries.

7. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Thats just gross....yuck

8. Rostrawberry

:ack: I forgot to add the lil guy :mrgreen:

9. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Today has been so interesting!

10. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

the whole week so far! geez

11. turtlepits

You think its the heat or something else? Maybe the government dumped something in the air and they are testing our reactions??

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Oh no you di'nt. I mentioned that to a lady in front of the ped's one day - she about ripped my face off. At first I though her kid was just rolling around back there, then she informed me she had one of those seats. I was incredulous. "Really" "Those are safe? legal?" If you know me, you know I have a hard time hiding my thoughts. I just can't stop my mouth. MAN! She went OFF!

13. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Wow! Alot of typing going on today here! Ain't even gonna attempt to read some threads.

14. CrazyFabulous

or everyone hangin together on the board has gotten everyone on the same cycle!!

15. turtlepits

LMAO!!

16. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Eiwww...:ack::ack:

17. CrazyFabulous

I just cant see how they can be safe!! I was at the d-thru at the bank and there was one in front of me with 2 little boys in them. I know no vehicle is safe, but had my huge truck plowed into the back of that car on the interstate those babies would not have a chance!

Mouth.....I have the same problem Cleo. Its all good! :)

18. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And that was exactly my lineof thinking. She waslike "Well, she is strapped in" and I'm thinking yeah alot of good that's do when a truck or SUV rams into the back of you. I think they are ok for SUVs, but a wagon? NEVER!! Just trade up, geesh!

19. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Weren't those called Woodies back in the 70's early 80's????

They are making a comeback these days?

20. Rostrawberry

I have heard about those....because we are thinking to add to the family but than I thought of my SUV...I won't have room for a 3rd carseat with a carseat and a booster seat already in there. Can't really trade my suv right now.

The idea of having one of those make me nervous....but was surprised that they exist.