Fire Cheif

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sweetheart4ever, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Fire Chief

There is a fire department in the Jo Co area that needs to check there chief's qualifications. It is sad when there are firefighters out there that have more experience then there chief. Tell me how can a chief be the first one on a EMS call and not have first responder or medical responder. (That is said I would hate to know that this person is trying to save my life and has no clue what they are doing). All I am saying is someone needs to consider what they are hiring for and what position and look at the qualifications before you get in a position that is this high up. When a firefighter has more experience and qualitcations then there chief that is a problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2008
  2. mike79

mike79 Active Member

............and this was the best channel you could find to air your dirty laundry??

Try contacting the mayor of said town - O, but then I guess you'd have to use your real name.

3. Sporadic2000

Sporadic2000 Well-Known Member

Spell check on aisle one...sorry couldn't help myself.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I before E, except after C.....

:cheers:

5. Sorry can't help myself. I thought that since people put stupid things on here everyone should do it.

6. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

OH! Burn! To the whole forum. we should all feel burned. =(

7. KellBell

well sweetheart, I can call you sweetheart, right? it just gets a little bit irritating with people that sign on, and then their very first post is whiney and vague...you can understand that, right? :mrgreen:

8. Feel the way you would like to but the truth hurts sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2008
  9. It's just sad what goes on in the world of no experience.

10. KellBell

why don't you tell us the truth? about your real beef with a Chief? or go on the friendly "so who are you thread" and tell us about yourself and then come tell us about the people who over looked your boyfriend/husband/brother/dad as the fire chief.....and give us all the juicy details.....:)

11. nevilock

Nice fangs =D

12. KellBell

hehehehehehe....

after going through all the shizzle you have subjected me to for the last three days up in herr, thats the best 'disguise' I could come up with.....that transparent huh?:p

13. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

But they did come after 'C', there just happened to be an 'H' between them.... does that matter, you mean that doesn't count??? I don't get it....

14. cvfdcaptain

cvfdcaptain Well-Known Member

why dont you fill us in on you source from which you got this information? if it has anything to do with a local FD i can probably help ease your concerns

15. KellBell

she spelled it right throughout the body of her gripe, just check out the Thread Title, then you'll get it....the little rule....8)

16. nevilock

its hawt. =P

17. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

nail on the head. people like this one are so transparent....

ps nevil love your location. you seem like a forum veteran...i've been on since 1995. how about you? and what do you know about john titor? ;)

18. nevilock

John titor is new to me, but i googled and this is some epic stuff. =O

I've probably been foruming in general since... 2003-2004? including some time spent lurking moar in that unmentionable armpit of the internet. =X

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Oh my dear God. Why do people do this ****?

20. JOCO fire department can't get no closer. Do you know any fire chief's without there certifications?