Fire Cheif

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sweetheart4ever, Jul 10, 2008.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

**** and moan ...

2. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

learned quickly, you have.

3. Psycho

Psycho Guest

Sounds like a husband or boyfriend got passed over for this same position.

BTW....Most Chief's are now administrators and not field personnel anymore.

4. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Now everybody knows that me acting like an actual moral authority is hilarious and to some degree hypocritical. that said, i had to do this (mostly because the point had already been made by Kellbell so it was no longer revolutionary, but redundant):

5. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

sweetheart4ever needs more than a spell check.
    I don't understand why this poster can't tell the name of the fire department.

6. Psycho

Psycho Guest

Exactly :)

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Ding Ding Ding!!! (maybe that was an old fashioned fire bell dinging)

WE HAVE A WINNER!

:popcorn:

oooh... and do we think that said boyfriend/husband/brother or father would applaud her airing what will be dirty laundry here?? :mrgreen:

This almost seems like deja'vous from a similar scenario a few months ago...but I can't remember the details. Something to do with a wife complaining about something, someone figured out the store the husband worked at, someone was gonna make the complaint to his regional manager... anybody??

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Grammar check on aisle 2.... how 'bout THEIR .... you married well for someone who might not have finished high school.

:mrgreen:

9. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Is the cheif gonna pistol whip the next guy who says logans? =(

10. Loriana

Loriana Well-Known Member

LOL! I was about to bust her on homophone use too! :hurray:

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

No pistol whipping... you get the cupie doll! Because now I won't drive myself crazy all night trying to remember the who/what/where!!

:jester:

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Because the BOSS doesn't need to know EVERYTHING about the business, just needs to know how to run a crew and direct them WHERE to go.

I dont know jack crap about installations just like DH couldn't do QB to save his ***, someone HAS to be in charge.

btw - isn't this a VOLUNTEER fire dept? As long as someone KNOWS were the fire is and can tell the unit where to go and what to do - I don't see the problem.

What's your beef?

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Hmm, where did she go? I'd like to know which FD she's referring to. I think she's full of hot air.

Don't go talking smack about firemen girl cause I'm married to one and I will open a can . . .

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

No, no HG! That's WHERE'S the beef? :jester:

I think PRM has it but that's another post altogether :oops:

15. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Can't fix it....:lol:

16. harleygirl

My bad.

Fire Chief is registered now, so ... here we go. Everybody hang on to your britches. :boxing: :lol:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  17. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

stupid you mean???? :jester:

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I saw that... and right now "cvfdfcaptain" is logged on too... hmm???

I got my popcorn.. who wants to share??

:popcorn:

19. harleygirl

Can't do popcorn in the am - I got my coffe & cigs. Thanks tho.

20. cvfdcaptain

cvfdcaptain Well-Known Member

you wanted it! you got it!

lets see, where do i start? after searching sweathearts other post in the waste management topic and his/HER poor use of spelling, a few of us at Cleveland vfd (chief included) have a pretty good idea who hides behind the screen name! Well ladies and Gents here are the real facts about the situation,, no our Fire chief doesnt hold a medical certification, he doesn't plan on getting it either, with that being said, the reason is because a year or so ago, we as a dept, approached our chief with the idea of running a first responder program,he said he would approve it as long as the board agreed also,with 1 exception, he did not have the time nor the interest to get the certification for this. WE all agreed to this and it was set in stone. He appointed a first responder chief (who was at the time a 20 year paramedic in wake co) to over-see the program, training and re-certifications so problem solved. this chief is now a shift supervisor for JCEMS so we have a good person in charge of our medical program. NEXT,, in johnston co we are blessed with the fact that a lot of us "vollies" are actually professional firemen some where else ( raleigh, garner, goldsboro, holly springs, apex,,etc) so of course there may be more qualified people under our chief if you look at paper, but I've yet to see a certification put out a fire or get a pinned subject out of a car! our chief is elected to office by his peers,and approved by the board and if its good enough for them it should be for you! this whole ordeal is because someone lost there job at Cleveland vfd, they wont fired, THEY QUIT! (by default) we know who you are because it so obvious. if you continue to bash us i will reveal your identity! so lets take the gloves off and get it on!!!!! YOU WILL LOSE!!