A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Nite nite peoples :mrgreen:

CF, can't WAIT to meet you tomorrow!!! :hurray::hurray:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Or we really wanted to ask them if they wanted a banana for their monkey. :lol:

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I woke up WAY too early today.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy Happy Friday!!!

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Thank GOD it's FRIDAY!!!!

6. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Last night watched Scared Tactics on the Sci Fi channel. OMG it was so funny. Never seen that show before!

7. harleygirl

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Why won't my family pick up behind themselves? I am going to go on strike soon!

Sherry

10. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I really need to wake up and get some work done. Been a looooong week and I'm looking forward to this afternoon and a great weekend!

11. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Iced coffee is great after lunch. For breakfast, not so much. Anybody wanna join me in a fresh pot of Gold Coast?

12. harleygirl

I let the dishes pile up to the ceiling before I touch them. I got paper plates, I don't care. :lol:

Hey peaches - It's gonna be sooner than I thought - will be in touch!! :hurray:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Ohh.. .I love McD's iced coffee in the a.m., I've just started having them throw an extra shot of espresso in it though :shock:

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Good Lord woman. That's a lot of caffeine and stuff. I would be literally shaking if I had that much.

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

and I get a large :jester:

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

My daily morning routine consists of getting up, stopping at the store on the way to work for a giant can of redbull, which is gone by the time I get to work (5 minute commute). Get to work head to the drink machine for my fully loaded Mt. Dew, which may or may not make it to lunch (depends on how much I am on my desk). If not then I'm back at the machine for another Dew.

Craig

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have one of the giant Han-Dee Hugo mugs which gets filled every morning, and I usually drink all of it. Then I may make more fresh coffee here. Depends on how sleepy I am. :mrgreen: And believe it or not...........I have cut BACK! :shock:

18. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I would drink a 1/2 pot of coffee every morning but the last month or so I haven't drank any. I didn't stop on purpose I just stopped drinking it. I did go through withdrawls and have bad headaches but now it's all good.

19. harleygirl

I get to meet a 4042er today that I've never met before!! :hurray::hurray:

I'm so excited, should I wear my prom dress? :lol:

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Just keep the hair under control and you'll be fine....:mrgreen:

Craig