A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

What's wrong wid it pimp? A buddy of mine painted an old helmet of mine with it on there. It's actually the "Joker". Bustin through the back of my helmet.

Here's the link to see them all. Scroll all the way over to the right.

http://www.thapaintpimp.com/helmets%20publish/index.html

I published this website...so no wise cracks from the Gallery!! i.e. Ken!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

It is just that every time I see that image I see a Goatse!

P.S. If you are curious, remember curiosity killed the cat! :jester:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Super Stalker (of redheads only)
    :jester:

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

No...it killed my need for visuals...I abruptly become a literal person! :lol:

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

SS, here is an Avatar I figured you would love! Also I don't think the Web Master can spike it since it is his graphic! :jester:
    [​IMG]

6. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

7. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

8. nevilock

also, my joker is better. =P

9. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

it changes every time you refresh the page

10. nevilock

rofl, it does.

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Better yet! :mrgreen:

12. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Ewww. Creepy! :jester:

13. nevilock

pssh. dark knight is gonna be amazing =D

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

ugg work kicked my butt this week. :ack:

15. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Not complaining about the rain, cuz it's great. But my crape myrtles are breaking between the awesome blossoms and the water. Ideas?

May have to go out and snip some of the flowers off tomorrow. I hate that idea but also don't want to lose any more branches.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2008
  16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I miss fartin' around with my trees, bushes and flowers.

I'm HAPPY to come over!!!!!!!

Nev - that AV is scary.

Orange Slice - you're back already??? Didn't I just see you???

17. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

THIS is why you type so freakin fast!!! :mrgreen:

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Ditto.....mine are freakin losers!!! Makes me sad and ticked for my kids!

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

<sigh> Why am I the jerk when I ask somebody who is obviously leaving their home for the day, if they are just going to let their dog roam free while they are gone? "Oh, it's OK. She'll just chase us up the road for a bit". Uh, sir - I was not really concerned about your dog getting lost... I'm more concerned about myself and your other neighbors. After the dog got done chasing you, it promptly pooped in one of their yards - before you were even out of sight!

I told you there was a law, and the dog needed to be contained or under your control - you got sarcastic with me and told me "Oh, that's nice" No, what is nice is you expecting everybody else to put up with YOUR animal. I did tell you it would be nice when you came home to a note from Animal Control on your door. I just called them, I hope they have time to drop by. Your close neighbors will thank me. I know this for a fact, I have spoken with them before.

Everybody is tired of your dog riling up their animals, walking down the middle of the street (I myself had a few close calls when leaving for work early in the morning a few years ago), and let us not forget the "presents" your dog leaves for everybody. I personally have to contend with it following me when I am out walking with my girls during the day - after you have gone to work and put it outside. Sometimes other dogs get loose, and I might find myself in the middle of them. Not cool!

Get a clue! Or get a second job, cause it's gonna cost you when AC starts picking your dog up and you have to pay $25, then $50, then $75 and up to retrieve her!