A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I'd pick it up and pitch it onto his porch.... or door. :twisted: Does he have a screen door? I bet he'd have fun cleaning that out! :evil:

reow hiss

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Benjamin Franklin is also said to have occasionally attended the club's meetings during 1758[19] as a non-member during his time in England. However, some authors and historians would argue Benjamin Franklin was in fact a spy[20]. As there are no records left (if there were any at all), many of these members are just assumed or linked by letters sent to each other [21]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellfire_Club#cite_ref-19

3. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

I have inlaws coming out of my ears!

I'm still close with my former inlaws (MIL and SFIL). They're more like parents to me. Just under a year ago my ex started speaking to them again--it had been 4 years.

Then there's my ex inlaws (yes, there's a difference). It's my ex FIL and SMIL. They can take a long walk off a short pier. They've barely seen my daughter since her father and I split.

Then I have my current husband's parents. They're nice and stuff, but it's like pulling teeth to get them to visit us. Because it's outside their 4 hour radius, they haven't. We're hoping that once we make it to JoCo, they'll come. We'll only be about 3 1/2 hours away from them at that point.

I'm willing to give you my ex inlaws. I have no use for them. :)

4. Desdemona25

Desdemona25 Well-Known Member

You forgot Slim Shady! :lol:

5. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

People are stupid! Were there more words exchanged yesterday?

6. CrazyFabulous

Driving to Beckley WVA and back yesterday I noticed that all the stupid drivers had OHIO tags.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

MORNIN' :mrgreen:

Gonna work on my tan today. :hurray:

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Watching Blackboard Jungle. Want to see the difference in gangs back in 1955 and gangs today. How much grease can men put on their hair? How funny!

Sherry

P.S. HG, gonna work on the tan later today as I could blind someone right now with how white I am.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Hmmmmmm, did ya drive through Wytheville VA? Very near our home town. Isn't it gorgeous up there?? :cheers:

10. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i got to meet another 4042er this morning. :hurray:

11. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

Well, judging by the content of the video, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that benjamin franklin would be a part of that as a non-member. he was quite a famous womanizer, and had a huge sex addiction. I can imagine him at one of those just for the orgy.

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Pretty much. The conversation opened with me waving them over and asking politely and innocently enough "Is this your dog?" (knowing it was). See, I gave them a chance to play dumb and correct themselves. They could have said "Oh, yeah. We didn't know she was out. Thanks" But no.... We have to get defensive and make ***** of ourselves in front of our whole family. Nice lessons to teach the kids. :roll:

13. Cleopatra

Oh yeah, he was hawt!

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

He was that ages equivalent of a World renown Rock Star, I am sure he didn't have to many problems getting laid.

15. Cleopatra

I know, that's exactly what I was thinking when I watched it the other night. He was "pretty" for a man of those times. I bet the ladies loved those long locks. :lol:

16. CrazyFabulous

Yes we always go through there on our way home to KY and it IS very beautiful! AND gas was cheapest there too.

17. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Its Sunday evening, my dd is tucked in bed, husband is at work and I am bored out of my mind :(

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Is that a form of "Out of body experience"? :mrgreen:

19. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

If you can call that ...lol

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ok, who made it Monday again so darn fast??

:p

my kiddies are home though.....:hurray: they grew a foot while they were gone too!!