A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

where ya moving to now?!?!?!

2. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

I continue to get amazed at how dirty people's homes are and they have no qualms about posting a picture of it on the wral website. Being a dog lover, I enjoy going onto wral website and taking a look at the pictures that people post of their animals etc., some beautiful and funny looking pets out there, but I just can't imagine posting a picture if my house looked as dirty as of some of theirs. Geesh people, just a little sweep here and there would work wonders.:lol:

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I don't know now. GRRRR

Last edited: Jul 15, 2008
  4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I think that very same thing when I look at ads on Craigslist. Folks will be trying to sell a couch and you can't even see the darn thing for the junk they have on it.

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Well I gotta get busy and do some work :cry: kellbell please take good notes for me so I don't miss anything.

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

And.. what are they gonna do if you don't leave.. throw you out?? You're already moving out... I'd say stay and let them get over it. Unless they are holding your deposit hostage or something, then you better play nice.

8)

7. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Hey! We'll still almost be neighbors :lol:

8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i think this when i watch clean house or mission organization!!!!

9. INTHEBUFF

OMG, I love Clean House. All bets that those people don't keep the house nice and clean too long after the show is done. They've done a couple of shows where they've gone back to check the people out and the few they checked on kept it clean, or the show would like you to believe that. I'd put bets on the table that 97% go back to their nasty habits and nasty ways.

10. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

ha!!!! we say the same thing at work!!!!!!

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It is a true Monday, really really needed my large sugarfree vanilla iced coffee so i walked through the rain next door to McDs:oops: Is it raining down 4042 way all day like it is here in Raleigh?

12. CrazyFabulous

i do love clean house too but have to keep the volume down b/c whats her names voice makes me want to claw my eyes out!

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

the yard sale bimbo gets on my nerves...but I love me some Neicy....

foolishness:mrgreen:

14. INTHEBUFF

She doesn't bother me but the other night they had the episode for the messiest house contest winner and I taped it for my husband to see what a bunch of quacks these people were and he finally got a chance to see the show for the first time. He told me he'd end up shooting himself in the foot if he had to listen to blondy and that screeching voice of her's for any length of time.

15. CrazyFabulous

i just sit and shake my head b/c people actually live like that!

16. CrazyFabulous

I am sick of hearing about the Bret Favre drama! Poopoo or git off the pot! Geez!

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

foolishness

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Gonna rent Bees tonight and laugh. Can anyone tell how bored we are?

Sherry

19. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Just that annoying kinda rain down my way...not too hard, but harder than a sprinkle!

20. CrazyFabulous

I am ready to leave this joint!!!