A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

was he there???? I asked them (the ones that went) if he made a showing....and they didn't see him!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I would imagine he was there if she saw him in the elevator :lol: maybe he was just hiding out..

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It's hot in here. :?

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I LOOOOVVVEEEe me some Ric Flair now. I like what he says about "space mountain" . . . ladies, you might not be the first to ride space mountain, but you could be the next!!

KB - hubby and DD were on row 16!

My favorite wrestler now that sweet Ric has retired is John Cena. Girl, I would so do him. MMMMM I'd even eat grits and shrimp if he asked me too. :lol:

5. KellBell

my friends were on row 15.....GET OUT!! they are so goofy they DVR'd it on TV last night so they could watch it tonite and hope to see themselves....HA! I haven't watched wrasslin in many a year....I used to love me some ric though, back in the day.....stylin and profilin :p

6. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Girl, I haven't watched it in years (20 or so). Growing up Daddy took us (and all the neighborhood childrens) to wrestling at least 1 x a week, some weeks twice. We went to Fayetteville and Raleigh. We knew all the wrestlers and they knew us by name, that was the good old days. Rick Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Jay Youngblood, Snuka, Andre the Giant, Rowdy Rody Pipper, etc. etc. They'd actually stick around and have conversations with us after almost every show.

Disclaimer: If any are misspelled tough **** :)

7. michelle

Ha! My daughter DVR'd it too! Nerds!

8. michelle

Way, way back in the day they used to film at WRAL studios and you could get in for free. Then they moved it to Dorton Arena and it was about $10 bucks or so to get in. Now it's at RBC Center and the cheap seats are $30. Two $30 tickets ended up costing me $80 after fees and then they had the nerve to charge $10 for parking!!!

9. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Shimp and grits....dern you do gots it bad sister! Course I would do that for Nikki too! ;)

10. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

if anyone one is low on the gas needle and driving thru garner, the wico/hess statio near Ihop on 70 has it for $3.90!

11. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I just paid $3.99 over on Atlantic - the light was on and not sure if I would have made it home. Didn't feel like walking on the hwy today!

12. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

13. KellBell

I paid 3.99 up at 42 today, at the Hess down beside Cracker Barrel

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I paid $3.96 at the Hess at Lowes Foods on 70 in Clayton last night. I had to fill up.. I could hear the Jeep gasping.. LOL..

$75 *poof* gone... and thats only cuz the dern pump cut me off at $75, I think I could've gone another few bucks...

15. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I'll pay 4.09 this afternoon when I fill up! That just sucks!

16. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Hmmm I guess since my 2 boys were playing nicely with each other last night they are now making up for it today! I need a drink!

17. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Do like my mama did to me and my siblings. We had to stand and hug one another until my mama felt the love or our legs gave out. :lol:

18. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I think I've been paying like $3.92 up a BJ's.

Nevilock-I hate your avatar....creeps me out

19. colinmama

colinmama Guest

:iagree: Thank god for BJ's. Although I couldn't even fill up half my tank with 30 bucks yesterday and I drive a Honda civic. It's such madness!!!

20. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

=( its joker from dark knight. i can't wait for the movie ;x