Missing woman from Clayton

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mom2~1boy, Jul 17, 2008.

1. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

I just don't know what's up with all of this killing. It's really getting crazy around here! Three women in one month!

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

That is a shame if she killed herself.....You would think someone would have seen some warning signs.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I used to think the same thing? Sometimes you kid yourself!

4. Rostrawberry

your right

5. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

I've been running around all day and haven't had a chance to see the news so I watched the video of her mother talking. Seeing that she called a friend and said she had relapsed and wasn't coming home, it sounds like her case may indeed be a case of suicide. Also, in the first article that I quoted it said something about her having trouble at work. I wonder if she got caught using/stealing or being under the influence of prescription drugs. She may have felt like a failure to her family and gotten very depressed. Whatever the case, if it is her... :cry:

6. Loriana

Loriana Well-Known Member

This one does sound good, unfortunately. They found her car and "body remains" near it. I hate to say it, but if it is her, I hope it is suicide and not murder. Neither is a good outcome for the family, but suicide makes me less scared to leave my house.

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I would rather murder than suicide, for her family's sake. With a murderer, *somebody* can possibly be held accountable, with a suicide... well, it's not pretty for the survivors.

8. Loriana

TRUE, if the murderer gets caught. If not, a murderer is lurking around JoCo possibly finding more victims. Either outcome is bad for the family. Maybe its not her???

9. Cleopatra

I hope not, too. It's very sad.

10. nc911flygirl

nc911flygirl Member

I know from experience with people very close to me that it is difficult to have an addiction and to work in a job where you have full access to the substances in which you are addicted to. God bless this woman and her family....

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

If it's not her ... it's someone else. Even scarier.

12. Rostrawberry

WHAT????? OMG

13. Loriana

It said in the paper that they found her keys next to the remains. Doesn't look good. Now its just a question of murder or suicide.

14. mmciver

mmciver Well-Known Member

I think you can rule out suicide. The press release indicated that they found the remains of a body and can't ID her. The body hasn't had time to decompose yet if it was suicide. I am leaning towards the worst.

15. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

What is the connection to this Day care/Child care center?

Random?

Just near the woods?

16. Cleopatra

Exactly.

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Such a sad story. I feel so bad for her family.

I told hubby that if he ever stops loving me to just tell me and I'll walk away, no need for murder!

18. Loriana

This one doesn't seem to be pointing to the husband. I was kind of thinking too that if they can't ID her, there had to be problems with the body? Do you think it could be a drug related murder since she previously (and again currently) had drug problems?

19. Loriana

Why haven't they said anything else about this in the news the last 2 days???

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

ABC just said they will not know the results of the DNA tests until tommorow. Hell it doesn't take them that long on CSI ;)