paranormal

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by God'schild, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Walking distance? Bring your camera. Kidding!!

2. tracyjo1969

tracyjo1969 Well-Known Member

Yep, walking distance! I could get there in about 10 minutes on foot!

3. mommyw2girls

mommyw2girls Guest

okay again I just scanned I am terrible about that! when I was about 21-22 yrs old, I lived with my sister and her daughter. In the middle of the night to early morning I would hear the sound of a child's pidder padder through the house then a crash and the sound of glass breaking then the feet running through the house again. This went on for sevel weeks. I thought it was my neice but nothing was ever broke and when I checked on her she was sound asleep. I talked to my dad who very much so believes in this. And he suggested talking to "it". Not to carry on a conversation. But things like "I am trying to sleep" and "this is not play time". After a couple of weeks of doing this it all stopped.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Cleo, I'm gonna e-mail you some pix.

****ing ORBS EVERYWHERE!!!!

Not near me though :mrgreen:

6. tracyjo1969

tracyjo1969 Well-Known Member

So, when's the next ghost hunting expedition? I'd love to go!

7. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Me too if Cleo will hold my hand.

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

This passage above from the WRAL article gave me chills.

9. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Reading that made me sick to my stomach Koo.

10. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Anyone who lives in Lansing subdivison or near the area. Know anything instersting about its history around here. I swear...I almost called the police tonite. Strange things I have been hearing around the house and I am half freaked out.

11. pearcebunch

pearcebunch Guest

ok his is the worst thread in the world to read before bedtime----but yet i can not turn away!!!

12. my4kiddies

my4kiddies Well-Known Member

I live just off Cleveland rd near Dr wells and my house was only built in 1974 but this house is haunted . Me , my kids , hubby , friends , and anyone else over has seen a figure of a man and a few more , we have also heard a lot of noises and even had things move , names being called , toilets flush . Before we got the house i asked that very question , is the house haunted , do they know of any murders or anything , i even called Johnston police to find out . Nothing they all said, now that were here im like holy cow , yes there is ! My kids and myself were scared to death for months . Now were fine with it and deal with him or them . scary ain't it ? I hope you find some answers to your noises . Just wanted to throw my 2cents in there ....Good luck

13. Rostrawberry

was that suppose to make me feel better....NOT. I know you meant well.

I swear to god....it sounds like the water is running from the sink but its completly turned off, floor creaking but no one is walking, bang on the door. Called my husband at work 3x already and he is getting ****ed at me...oh well, I would feel stupid to call the cops. :banghead: I am so tired but I am waiting for my husband to get home.

14. my4kiddies

Im sorry sweetie , And your right i didnt mean no harm ! I think now that you heard something , your mind is now gonna play with you a bit . Dont worry im sure its something else !

15. Rostrawberry

My mind has been racing for over an hour now and I have this huge kitchen knife next to me (which I know I would never harm anyone with it) I think my husband is fed up with my crap.

16. my4kiddies

wow i have been there before ! I would say turn the TV on and watch a show you like , news something and just focus on something else . Your hubby will be home soon i hope and by then you may even fall asleep . I have had a few nights were me and the kids all huddled up on the couch and fell asleep watching TV waiting for hubby to come home .

Sorry i didn't mean to make it worse .

17. Rostrawberry

Not your fault. I wanted to see if I can find something just so I know I am not going crazy in my head.

18. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Did you get through the evening/night ok RO?

There are just some things in this world that cannot be explained. I live in a house that has lots of activity. Hubby doesnt see/hear any of it, one of my sons and myself can see it.

We have been house hunting and I dont say a word about what I see/feel, but my son and I compare notes after each house and it is amazing that we both pick up the same things.

I usually keep this to myself because I dont want people thinking I am crazy, but I didnt want you to feel alone.

19. Rostrawberry

Yea, I made it but I am very tired this morning. I was so darn tense, my shoulders and back were in knots. It was hard for me to unwind last nite. Of course, my dh didn't hear a thing. He is working late again tonite...not sure how much more I can take.

Both of my light bulbs are out again on the front porch which I have to replace TODAY.

That is very interesting that you and your son share same feelings/vibes.

20. my4kiddies

Rostrawberry hope things get better over at your place . This is a scary situation to be in ...I cant wait to move from our house and YES i am and have been looking ...That's funny you mentioned having to replace light bulbs ..My outside lights are constantly blowing out ..I can put one in and bam right at that same time its blown out ...creepy