A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Wow, she must have a stout prescription. Bless your heart! He's nearsighted and has got a touch of astigmatism as well, hope that doesn't progress much. My mom has got a terrible case of the astigmatism. I don't have it at all, go figure.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have a cousin my age (38), and he and his wife just had their first baby. They've been married about 15 years. God bless 'em!! LOL!

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

she does have bad vision. she got my eyes. we both have to get the special stuff in the lens that will not make them so thick. i had some thick glasses before they came out with that stuff. forget what they call it but its definitely worth the money.

4. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

I miss Ken!! WISH CLIF WOULD LEAVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JMHO

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You do realize Ken would have given you crap for your "Plain and Simple" posts also!

6. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

This clif/nev/dev situation has been given too much attention.

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Unbelievable...:iagree: :jester:

Sherry

8. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

and now for some happy news---

DH's race team came in 1st in the Lemon's 24 hr race.

(Yes, the same one that was on Sat's N&O front page- but just not his team.)

1st in German Cars

The car was a blast to drive & DH has a smile wrapped around his head 3x!

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

congrats, i know you must be overflowingly proud:hurray::hurray::hurray:

10. Sherry A.

That is spectacular. I know you are proud.

Sherry

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Hubby and I spent 3 hours painting the boy's room tonight in camo colors. It looks really cool, and was kinda fun too! We don't normally get to do stuff like that, but the boys behaved, we didn't end up with paint all over the house so that was good, and the room turned out better than I thought it would. Yay!

Tomorrow we pick up the bunk bed and mattresses, and hopefully we'll have time to get it together after our son's baseball game...another late night. I should be in bed right now, I'm tired.

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Is it my imagination or has Harley been MIA lately?

13. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Yes, DH is still on Cloud 9.

DS too.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Nah, she has just been really busy, talked to her today, don't worry she will be back and i mean really back in hood:)

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Is she moving back to Joco soon? 8)

16. Sherry A.

Proud of you guys. I know you have been working hard on this for the boys. Congratulations.

Sherry

17. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Did you ever get my PM about a cleaning service? Sounds like after all the other work you're doing, you may need someone to help you out at your house too. It just makes me tired reading all that you're doing. :lol:

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

We were looking for someone for the office, hired someone, but he didn't show up! We decided to just keep doing it ourselves for now...:x I do have someone come in every 2 weeks to help since I've been working at the office, thank goodness this is her week, I'm exhausted!! We brought home the bed and mattresses today, so we'll be putting that together after our son's game tonight. We're not putting up the wallpaper on the 4th wall though, hiring someone to do that, I'm not that talented. It's gonna be cool though, tree camo paper, and we're gonna put up a Posted or No Tresspassing sign on the outside of the door entering their room it'll look pretty cool...

19. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!!! DMJ..wow..sounds awesome I bet the boys love it!!

20. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Once you're all finished you need to post pics! :)