Where can you buy......?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by blackbearz, Aug 13, 2008.

1. blackbearz

blackbearz Well-Known Member

Where can you buy white Christmas lights in August?

2. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I'm not sure but most likely Carolina Pottery in Smithfield. Try Dewayne's too down the street. Heck maybe even Michael's or Big Lot's.

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Carolina Pottery is the first place that came to my mind too...they have a pretty big Xmas room set up year round.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You could go knock on the doors of folks that have them still string up and ask if they would be willing to part with them if you took them down for them. I'll be happy to supply you with a list. ;)

5. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

^^^ROTFLMAO.

Thanks for that, Cleo. Needed the laugh today!!

Frogger

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

7. le

le Well-Known Member

How many do you need?

8. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I think maybe Michaels has them too? They have a whole wedding section and these are often there.

9. Jeepgirl

Jeepgirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:

10. kmmsmile

kmmsmile Member

Yeah, try Michael's, they might!

11. garnet

garnet Well-Known Member

heck give it a week or two and you're bound to find them anywhere (that was my husband's smart hind part remark).

I agree with the Carolina Pottery, but ya know I think Target is clearancing lawn & garden so ... it may only be a matter of weeks before Christmas is out.

12. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

Are you looking for indoor or outdoor lights?

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We could add to that list. :jester:

Sherry

14. blackbearz

I need outdoor lights.
    I'm getting married September 20th and we want to use them for decorations. I have no idea how many we will need.

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

try looking for them on ebay maybe? or someother internet site that may sell xmas decorations year round??

16. brea7347

We have some that you would be welcome to borrow (we just need them back before Christmas :mrgreen:). The only thing is they are lights we bought for our tree and I'm not sure if they can be used outside. Does anyone here know? The packages they came in are long gone, so I just don't know.

Edited to add: Congratulations!!!

17. le

le Well-Known Member

I do not have that many!

18. brea7347

We don't either. I don't know what I was thinking! We have just enough for a nine foot tree, but I just thought if she wanted to borrow them that's that many she won't have to buy! I imagine you would need quite a few for a wedding! Sounds pretty, though.

19. blackbearz

Funny....I just came back from the dollar store. While there were no Christmas lights...there were other Christmas decorations out....so maybe if I wait a week or two the lights will be on the shelf!