A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Ah ha... he must be a coach then. I think I am more excited than my 3 year old 8)

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Yea...he is coaching 4-5 year olds. The coaches got the schdule and teams this morning. So you should be hearing from the coach within the next few days.

3. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Thanks Ro!

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Gotcha! :cheers:

1 for you 2 for me etc... :mrgreen:

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You gotta mush mine up REAL GOOD! :mrgreen:

I can't stand chunks of **** in my food (vomit) I may die!

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to sponsor a Little League team as long as I get a team jersey and baseball cap.

7. Rostrawberry

Aaww isn't that nice :)

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Just how hard is it to use a time clock? You stick the card under there and punch it when you leave and when you come back. If you can't be bothered to do that, I can't be bothered to track you down to ASK you what you worked. GEEZ. :twisted: And for gosh sakes don't cram 4 weeks worth of time on a card meant for 2 and expect me to decipher the mess.

I am going to LOSE it this morning! :boxing:

9. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

:cry: {{{Elims}}}

10. froggerplus

Dear Lord~

Please help me understand those who wish to manipulate me over the littlest of things.

Frogger
    P.S. If you feel the need to send worts their way, I'll gladly introduce them to the wort cream isle at the drugstore :twisted:.

11. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

Oh, you just brought back some bad memories for me. I used to have to process time cards and I hated it so much! I know what you mean. If everyone would just do it the way they are supposed to, it's not that bad of a job to do. But, no, everyone has to do whatvever they want and mess it up and make it so difficult. :banghead:

I feel for you....

12. froggerplus

4:36....wanna leave!!! Ugh, hate 5:00!!

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Just found out my cousin - who I haven't seen or spoken to in about 4 years - is moving to NC! Got an email out of the blue, her husband is being moved to Ft Bragg, and they're looking for a house in Sanford!

14. froggerplus

To the male, married, goatee-sporting driver of the silver Mercedes on 42...I saved your tail from a ticket this morning! Next time, don't follow that closely or be in such a rush!!!!

:evil:
    Frogger

15. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

He musta been pretty darn close if you could tell he was married....:lol:

16. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

My really random thought for the day:

I am an air freshner junkie. So yesterday at WalMart they had those neutra air things that automatically sprays whatever minutes you set it to on sale. So I got one. But now every time that thing sprays I about jump out of my skin.

17. Rostrawberry

I am coming home in 3 days. I am actually excited to come home and see my dh.

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Isn't that about a week early??? :mrgreen:

19. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack........! but it just isn't the same around here.....:cry:

20. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I don't get the appeal of NASCAR. I'm born and bred in the South but I hate it. Yes I've been to a race, before you ask.

I also don't hunt or fish.

I've never been ice skating but love hockey. I can't wait for it to start. Go Canes!

That's all for now.