A Package from Pinecone Research :-)

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by zookeeper, Aug 13, 2008.

1. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

I've been a panel member for a good 10 years now - saw on here that some of you are members.

While I can't talk specifics because of the privacy clause - I can say

Yay! I got a package delivered FedEx about ten minutes ago - the driver followed me into my driveway :)

Hope all of you who are registered get one as well.

Packages tend to go in spurts, for me anyway. Hope this is the start of a good run:mrgreen:

2. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

I don't have any idea what your "package" may be, but it sounds exciting!

What does it mean if I registered but never heard anything back? Do I need to keep registering or will they get around to me eventually? I just wasn't sure how they worked.

3. zookeeper

It's been a long time since I first registered, but I do remember being surprised when I got my first survey - so it took a couple of weeks for that first one to come.

The packages - you never know if you'll get one - they follow a survey and from past experience it doesn't matter if you are negative, or positive about the 'concept product' in the survey - as far as being selected to receive one.

In the past (can speak in general terms) I've received cookies, shampoos, conditioners, food storage items, dishwashing detergent; air fresheners (various styles), juices, smoothies, pudding -- (some have arrived in styrofoam containers with ice packs) Some I tried and really liked and it took years - literally - before they came on the market, others came out shortly after and some never did. It's weird to be in a store and see a "NEW" item and you think "Wow, that's the thing I tried last year!"

Be patient - if you don't hear in another couple weeks, send them an email and inquire. If you need the addy - yell.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I registered 2 and never heard back. :boxing:

5. brea7347

Thanks! I just wasn't sure if I needed to start over again or if there was a chance I would still get in. It's been since the first of July and I have not received a username or password. I went ahead and emailed to inquire. Thanks for your help!

6. brea7347

Maybe they don't want us. :cry:

:jester:

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Like I need to spend MORE time at the computer anyways? :lol:

8. brea7347

Yeah, but getting paid for it! That's another thing altogether!!

9. brea7347

I emailed and heard back. I was told that if you are chosen you will usually hear back within a week with your username and password, and that I probably need to register again. Darn, it took forever to be able to register the first time! I have yet to find a banner and only got in because of the wonderful person that posted the link! I sure hope someone will be able to post a link again!

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Just think how rich we'd all be if we could get paid $1 per post here!!! :lol:

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I've already received 3 or 4 checks and I got a package!!!!

12. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I'm still looking for a banner, I really need to do something very soon.
    Sheri

13. thriftymom

thriftymom Member

Hi, I'm new to these boards and have been reading about this Pinecone site and am very interested to get started with them. Everyone can use some extra $'s right now. Thanks for the info!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i never did get the info on how to do this:confused:

15. thriftymom

thriftymom Member

I went directly to the site and found the info. Here's the site address:

http://www.pinecone.com

:cheers:

16. zookeeper

17. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Bummer!-- tried to apply and this is message I got:

We have made the decision not to accept recruits through general referrals nor will we be posting recruitment on our website. We will be posting banner ads on various unspecified web sites from time to time throughout the year. This is so we may better target more specific groups needed to meet the needs of our clients. Unfortunately, this is our only way of accepting new panelists at this time.

Oh well. If anyone ever sees a banner on here you better share--LOL.

Any ohter sites, pass them on too. I'm trying to find ways to save/make money.

stephanie--mom to 7

18. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I got another check today! I think this makes 5 checks that I've received.

19. Local Lady

Local Lady Well-Known Member

School Lunch Costs

Does anyone know how much lunch cost this year at Johnston County schools? Its going to be nuts Monday and I don't know how much money to send with the kids. Thanks!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DS goes to Riverwood, and his packet said it's $2.00. 8)