Cleveland Elem. teacher assignment?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by browns rule, Aug 14, 2008.

1. browns rule

browns rule Guest

Has anybody had anything mailed to them yet about who their child's teacher will be from CES?

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

No offense, but good grief! How many threads do we need about school assignments? :lol: :lol: :lol::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Teachers go back on the 18th, the letters are usually mailed that day or the day after. 8)

3. browns rule

browns rule Guest

kdc 1970....sorry to annoy you but there are excited parents out there who would like to know ASAP who their child is spending the next 9 months with. CES orientation is 1 week from today!! :lol:

4. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

My Sister in law teaches at Clevaland and a neighbor teaches at West View. Both say their first day back is Monday Aug 18, and notices will go out that day.

5. browns rule

browns rule Guest

Thank you markfnc!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester::jester::jester:Well, I'd like to know too, as my kiddo goes back to school this fall as well. But the answer is still the same as it has been on every other thread. The teachers don't go back to the 18th. Mark just told you the same thing I did. 8)

No harm, no foul. LOL!! :cheers:

7. browns rule

browns rule Guest

yeah, he did, only in a much nicer way!8)

8. browns rule

browns rule Guest

Also, I didn't read all the other threads as no one mentioned CES specifically. That is the only one that interests me.

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

On one of the other threads Slater posted that they were going out this week for West View, so that got my hopes up. I'm thinking she/he was wrong though, I haven't gotten mine yet!

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Sometimes it pays to do a 'search' first so we don't have 10million threads about the same thing. :)

11. browns rule

browns rule Guest

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Gee, how much nicer can I be? I said "no offense" and put lots of the little smiley guys so you'd know I was yanking your chain. But if you want to get your knickers in a knot, be my guest. ;)

13. slater

slater Well-Known Member

okay. So heres the deal again. They were supposed to go out on Wed. For a reason they told us not important, they will not be sending them out until Friday and some on monday. Sry GUYS!! I know you are all super siked about getting your kids outta your hair and into ours! lol

14. seabee

seabee Guest

Good grief, as many as people feel free to start its an open forum here regardless of how many you feel are too many.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oh Gee!! You really told me didn't ya?!?

See post #12 Seebea. Come back when you find your sense of humor. 8)

16. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

We usually get our letter the day before or day of Open House. If not, it's posted in the school for Open House. No worries here.

Frogger

17. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

well they were either wrong, or told wrong. we got our assignment today.

18. browns rule

browns rule Guest

Lucky you:lol::banghead:......we're still waiting!!

19. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Just random FYI- Miss Henerson (K teacher) will be Mrs. Owen this fall.

She got married this summer.

20. forthekids

forthekids Member

Some schools send out teacher assignments early (West View, for one). Teacher letters with school supply lists and other information will go out after teachers return. Of course, some of that may be posted on their webpages.