ADT monthly monitoring

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Any idea how much the monthly fee is for ADT Fire/Intrusion monitoring?

2. Grammie

Grammie Guest

I have Brinks sorry I can't help

3. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You should call HG!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You beat me to it, i was gonna say the same thing:)

5. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

:iagree: We pay $36, and it's only gone up by $2 in the past 4 years!

6. Cleopatra

I was impatient. I left her a mesage, just got done chatting with her. :lol:

7. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

and what did she say.....you can pm. I am curious.

8. Cleopatra

She said she is coming over tomorrow, she has to see what kind I have since it was purchased/installed in 01. :)

9. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

OH...its something that was installed...hmmmm I am not sure what I was thinking than.

10. Cleopatra

Yeah, it's not a new system with a deal. Already got the deal years ago, now I want to reactivate.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah, considering your neighbors that seems like a good idea;):lol:

12. Cleopatra

Better safe than sorry, and I really liked the monitored smoke detector.

13. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

...Or you could just keep four dogs on the front porch and it would only cost ya two bags of Alpo every couple weeks. Works wonders for my home security, then come to think of it... who would even want to break into my place? Unless they knew about my Elvis collection and graceland figurines.

14. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

We pay 32.95 a month which includes the service plan. It would have been $5 less without it. HG's hubby installed for us. We also have the fire protection...I feel better about leaving my 4-legged babies home with the security alarm AND the fire protection.

15. thriftymom

thriftymom Member

Southern Security and Automation

There's a local company, Southern Security and Automation, that provides monitoring for less than ADT and is just as good. Here's their number:

(919) 894-7027

They're on Hwy 50 going towards Benson. Give them a call.

16. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

We must have a good deal. $180.00 annually for security and smoke/fire 24/7 monitoring. Consolidated Technologies Security, Inc. We check system often. Never had a problem. Only had to replace the backup battery one time in 11 years.

17. cdd

cdd Well-Known Member

We use nextalarm (http://nextalarm.com) for a self-installed system, but hey can probably monitor yours. Pretty heavy discounts if you pay in advance. No problems so far - they always respond immediately to me setting the motion detector off :).

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:jester: :popcorn:

Sherry

19. cellguy

cellguy Guest

harleygirl sales adt service im sure she would love the business

20. UWISH

UWISH Well-Known Member

I have ADT and pay $24 a month for smoke/fire/24/7 security monitoring. If I drop the maitenance plan it would be $5 cheaper. During my contract they raised my rates two or three times during the 2 year contract. Once my contract was up I called and asked them what the best they could do since my monthly charges were $34.99 and they dropped it $10.00 to keep me.