A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I bought myself a cheap little gift yesterday and it made me the happiest girl in the world...took me back to happy days of childhood...And no, it wasn't Christmas balls!! (I knew that's what everyone would think after reading the previous posts!)

2. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

and you are leaving us hanging...what was the gift. I may need a "pick me up" after I send my girls to school on Tuesday.:mrgreen:

3. Rostrawberry

I think my tree is gonna be nude this year :mrgreen:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm not telling because I'll get teased. Just a cd, nothing important to anyone else on here but me. Just songs I hadn't heard in years, and I played it last night while hubby was at a meeting, me and the boys danced around the house, and I had a perma grin. It was so much fun! :hurray: I don't do things like that for myself very often, so I enjoyed it. It's the little things in life that make me happy...:lol:

5. Rostrawberry

Your not gonna get teased...I do that all the time. Its fun, exercise and it gets my girls tired. I play alot of my late 80's and early 90's mix. I miss those days.

6. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Here's my random thought for the day...

Ya'll ever heard them jokes about stupid product warning labels? I have found this fact to be true: they always put warning lables on crap that don't need warning labels!

Example: My key-chain pepper spray said “user should spray away from own face.” (Boy, Glad I read that one) And my Tylenol PM said “May cause drowsiness,” (no wonder I woke up in the hallway.)

Well all this got me to thinking; why caint they put warning labels on stuff that needs warning labels? For example, you ever eat any of them dried prunes for breakfast on Sunday morning? If you did, you only did it once… trust ole Rich on this one!

7. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

Is this the same CD of the group you bought concert tickets for not too long ago?...:allears:

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

YEP!

Only their greatest hits though, their new CD comes out next week, so I'll be getting that one too...Yay me! I feel like a 14 yo again, it's so cool and I'm such a geek!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Depending on your age, I have a guess as to the group... 8)

10. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

You're probably right. 8) I said before, I'm a dork, but I don't care, I love it, and it makes me happy. I told my mom, between the New kids coming back, and 90210 making a comeback, I'm getting ready to relive my whole early teen years! So exciting!! :hurray::hurray:

11. PirateGirl

I was right! Joe made me mad a few years back when they did the show Bands Reunited. I have been done with him since then...he doesn't deserve me....He would have to say to me, "Please, don't go girl." :lol:

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I guess I missed that somehow, don't remember hearing about it...anyway, I'm excited. A friend and I are going to their show in Charlotte in October, staying the night, hunting them down, spent money on good seats, all that goofy girl stuff. I told her when I was a kid I was limited to what my mom let me do, and had money to do, now I'm not limited, I'm doing it the way I want to! :mrgreen:

13. PirateGirl

You will have a great time!

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Well, while you're there, please tell my heart throb, Jordan, that the love of his life said hello..........

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Why would I do that when I plan on keeping him all to myself? :mrgreen: There's a bunch of old photos in their CD yesterday with one new one, and he is H-O-T in it. OMG! where's the drool smiley? :drool: I don't know what I would do with myself if I was alone in a room with him. Wait a minute, yes I do!! :twisted:

16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Girl, I loved me some Jordan Knight.

I was jammin to some NKOTB just a little while ago on my Ipod. Don't be ashamed! LOL

17. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one! My hubby keeps teasing me, but I don't care! He didn't realize until the other day that Mark Wahlberg (his idol/celeb look-alike) is little brothers with Donnie, from the group. I said that's right, if it weren't for this group you keep teasing me about, he'd just be a nobody! So just keep pickin'! (I did go to a Marky Mark concert back in the day too - now there's a body for ya!)

18. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Always liked Donnie....He's still HOTT!! Jordan looks a little gay to me. Actually all of them do except Donnie! LOL

19. Rostrawberry

Speaking of gay...he is waiting to come out. SERIOUSLY...I read it somewhere within the last 2 days. I have to hunt it down.

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

:evil: First of all, that is mean, and you probably read it on some stupid tmz or something...and second of all, if you did read something like that, it's probably about Jonathan, because that's who all those idiot people are talking about since he's the one who isn't married yet. And if he is gay, I could really care less. They still make me happy!