A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Ooppss...I didn't mean to make you upset. It was what I read. But your right, It was jonthan ( I get the brothers mix up :oops:) It was on Perez Hilton, celebrity gossip, so it may not be true. Sorry

2. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

OMG!! How funny. Are you too having a pre-teen fight about NKOTB?! You gonna meet in the hallway by the lockers? :mrgreen:

3. Rostrawberry

DMJ...I was gonna send you a personal apology but you do not except e-mails. I am sorry...I was only repeating what I read (it was the first time I ever heard of it)

Am I forgiven :grouphug:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Ro - apology accepted. Perez is always rude to them. I should have known!

Lookout - No, I'd never meet anyone in the hallway. I've never met Ro, but I'm pretty small, she'd probably kick my butt! It is pretty funny as adults getting hot headed over this isn't it though? I just read a headling today regarding the FBI and GNR songs getting leaked though, what's that all about? Weird...

5. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

You know, Jeff Gordon, for a gay man gets some really nice looking women. I wonder how he does that....and WHY!:jester:

6. Rostrawberry

nah....I couldn't kick anyone's butt....I'm 5'4....small too....maybe we can bump chest :mrgreen: joking

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hey sweetie I'm here! Moved in 2 day's! 26 ft U Haul and 2 trips! The garage looks like someone puked junk in it! :lol:
    That's NOT my job to rearragne it! :mrgreen:

I still need to come see you sometime.

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know, right? Reow... Pfft Pfft!!

9. Cleopatra

I have never seen where he has admitted or it has been *proven* that he was gay. Doesn't he have a new wife since Brooke and a fairly young baby?

10. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I'm stating the obvious here but here goes:

Jeff Gordon was one of the first NASCAR drivers who was really good that wasn't from the South. So all the #3 fans automatically go after the only thing their little minds could come up with to discredit him..........."He's Gay". Leave it to 'necks to start a rumor that was made up because a dude who didn't have Jr. on the end or a middle name to be gay just because he could turn left all day better than their 'neck driver. That's my opinion and I'm no 24 fan either, it's just the truth.

11. Cleopatra

That is my impression as well, and I am no fan of Nascar. I did some research and found nothing. Well I did find a pretty shocking youtube, that is in line with your conclusion.

12. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I just hope all this "neck" talk is in love- like brother to brother. I'm too lazy to go stomping mudholes; 'specially on a holiday weekend!

From one "Neck" to another! lol

For the record: He's pretty much dead on about Gordon... In the late 90's that was the only thing folks could come up with to be critical of. That boy could drive, prolly still can but the talent pool has grown to be much more competitive.

13. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Snuff was joking about Gordon. Don't tell him I told ya, but he actually likes him! :lol: We aren't really NASCAR fans though.

14. Redneck Rich

... and I'm just kiddin' bout mudholes. I'm harmless really!

15. VivianS

Ok, I have to ask. What is stomp'n a mudhole? I have an idea, but fill me in.:)

16. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

AS an Ex- Yankee allow me to prove my worthiness to reside here. THe whole mud hole thing is about kicking some butt. and you are really going to kick some butt if you are going to "stomp a mudhole, then walk it dry" - I think that means they are really going to get a beating.

The best new phrase I have heard was: "it was so quiet you could hear rats p*ssing on cotton." Now that Southern...and from a such a southern gentlman I might add! Mercy!

17. VivianS

LOL I figured it meant kick butt, but I didn't know if there was more to it. Thanks!

18. Redneck Rich

:hurray:

Bravo!

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i am impressed you little yankee you:lol::lol::lol: (i had no idea myself:oops:)

20. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

[​IMG]

The pic doesn't have anything to do with us (it's Clayton, GA), I just thought it was an interesting comment.